RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-08-2013, 10:37 AM   #341
Sleepless123

I am currently:

Hi Beckie im really glad you managed to see the doctor and that he that he gave you some medication and thought it wasnt urgent.But i really do hope you get to see your own GP today especially as it still sounds quite severe.

Thinking of you as always.

xx xx

i do not always manage to be around but i wish you all the very best - love and luck to you all!

Sleepless123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 10:41 AM   #342
Cacoethes
90's B*tch

I am currently:

Its a lot better now, so I probably won't go to the gp.
I don't think it really warrants an emergency gp appointment.

Xxx

I'm fine! Totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky, 'cause really, I'm fine!

Who else is fine?!?!?

Cacoethes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 11:08 AM   #343
Pomegranate
Petulant

I am currently:

Maybe see how you feel later. I'm glad it's better though. Did you manage to get some sleep?

*Proud Plumeria Sister*

Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 11:12 AM   #344
Cacoethes
90's B*tch

I am currently:

If it gets worse again, I'll go.
I think I just panicked. I usually have quite a high pain threshold, so for me not to be able to stand up is pretty bad.

I got a few hours sleep x

I'm fine! Totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky, 'cause really, I'm fine!

Who else is fine?!?!?

Old 06-08-2013, 03:44 PM   #345
Cacoethes
90's B*tch

I am currently:

Could do with some reassurance about going to the GP.

Even though I am still in pain, I really don't think it requires and emergency appointment. If it is related to the OD on Sunday, there really isn't anything they can do about it now. It's been 2 days. And if i'm prescribed antibiotics, I won't take them because reasons.
So I feel like I would be wasting an emergency appointment, there may be someone who needs it for a real emergency. Although I don't think I can really cope with this pain for another night.
But I feel bad because it could probably wait. Although the next available appointment is next Monday.

I don't knooooow

Who else is fine?!?!?

Old 06-08-2013, 03:52 PM   #346
recovery_is_possible_
family <3

I am currently:

You really should go honey xx. We are here for you xx

recovery_is_possible_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 03:53 PM   #347
Shrink

I am currently:

Ok, I'm in *exact* same position... What would you say to me? You're in pain Beckie, you need a doctor. Your reasons for not taking antibiotics are related to your mental health, therefore, not your fault. Please go to the doctors, pretty sure you definitely need to if you're even considering it! What's the worst that could happen? Xx

Shrink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 03:54 PM   #348
Cersei

You would not be wasting an appointment. You are in quite a lot of pain from what you are saying, the doctors are the ones you go to when you are in pain.

xx

Cersei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 03:56 PM   #349
Cacoethes
90's B*tch

I am currently:

thanks Mich and Lauren and Cersia x

I'd probably say go, but I feel like a hypochondriac.
It doesn't help that I never know which doctor is doing the emergency appointments, and that makes me anxious. I only really feel comfortable with 3 doctors there.

Who else is fine?!?!?

Old 06-08-2013, 03:57 PM   #350
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★

I am currently:

Beckie,
I would say go to the GP. I understand your feeling that someone else may need it but a) you said yourself you can put up with the pain another night so you need it and b) what if no one does take that appointment? Then it's one wasted that you could have used.
You have as much right to an appointment as anyone else. Besides if it is due to the OD it'd be better to get checked out sooner rather than later.
Sending love <3
x x x

It's the ups and downs of living life this way. Promise me you'll never go away. Just stay with me through one more night because it's always darkest before the light and now I promise you I'll never turn away. I won't let you give us one less heart to break...

Patent Pending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 04:01 PM   #351
Cacoethes
90's B*tch

I am currently:

I got checked out at the hospital after I took the OD, the crisis team took me and my bloods were clear. So I don't think it could be related to that. Could it?
Maybe I just pulled a muscle or something when I had a seizure at the hospital?

Who else is fine?!?!?

Old 06-08-2013, 04:09 PM   #352
Whispered Secret

I'd go to the appt beckie. As you said, you can't have another night like last night. Also, if you're pregnant, you need to be sure the pain isn't related to that. x

"Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living."

Whispered Secret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 04:17 PM   #353
Cacoethes
90's B*tch

I am currently:

I think I'll go.
I haven't been 'right' physically for weeks. Should have gone ages ago.
I really hope it's not a particular doctor, I always end up leaving in tears, not because of anything she says, just because of how she is.

Who else is fine?!?!?

Old 06-08-2013, 04:52 PM   #354
Pomegranate
Petulant

I am currently:

I think going is the right thing to do. Can you call and see who is doing the appointments so at least you'll be prepared?

*Proud Plumeria Sister*

Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 04:58 PM   #355
Cacoethes
90's B*tch

I am currently:

It wouldn't make a lot of difference. I called the crisis team because I am freaking out a bit. They told me that it is an emergency and I should really go.
So just going to have to man up, stop being pathetic and go.

The pain is getting worse again and I'm very tired. Dreading going to the doctors, I'm even dreading the 10 minute walk there then back. Going to have to do it though.

Who else is fine?!?!?

Old 06-08-2013, 05:00 PM   #356
Gofeen

I think you should go too Beckie. Just to be sure. it's nearly 5.30 so time to get ready and go if you've not already left. Let us know how you get on.

Gofeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 05:01 PM   #357
Cacoethes
90's B*tch

I am currently:

thank you x

I'm going to set off in a minute

Who else is fine?!?!?

Old 06-08-2013, 06:06 PM   #358
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★

I am currently:

I'm glad you're going Beckie. I hope it goes well.
x x x

It's the ups and downs of living life this way. Promise me you'll never go away. Just stay with me through one more night because it's always darkest before the light and now I promise you I'll never turn away. I won't let you give us one less heart to break...

Patent Pending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 06:35 PM   #359
Cacoethes
90's B*tch

I am currently:

Just got back. It was ok. Although apparently they stopped doing the emergency appointments last week and do like a phone triage instead. But the receptionist was really nice (i nearly burst into tears because I was already scared of the appointment) so she overrode the system to get me in.
Saw a doctor within about 5 mins who was really nice.

Apparently the OD has irritated my stomach a hell of a lot, so been prescribed some meds for 2 weeks to help it heal. And the tiredness is probably down to the OD as well.

So hopefully it will be better in a few weeks.
They are going to be hard to take, because it's one of those ones that you have to take 30-60 mins before food and I usually have no clue when I'm going to eat!

Who else is fine?!?!?

Old 06-08-2013, 06:41 PM   #360
Kyaneos
Steph.

I am currently:

Glad it went well, Beckie! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Perhaps the timing thing is good as it will help you get into a routine with food

Kyaneos is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)