View Single Post
Old 28-07-2016, 10:18 AM   #1
shadow-light
He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon

I am currently:
i8 cannot hold don a job

why can i not hold down any job i get? Like seriously, the wlongest i;vwe ever had one job for is 13 months, usually i lasty about 3 months before either having a breakdown and qiuitting then moving to another city or being fired....

yesterdy i was fred. i8 made literally 2 moistakes in 3 months and was foired, didn;t help that everyone else there throw me under the bus and blamed their errors on me, or at least didnt own up to them so it was assuimed that it was me.

i will admit i did hate the job, i made a HUGE career mistaje in becoming twhat i am, but thats not the point. i still need a job for income, i dont want to be homesless again, i cant be hjimeless again, i refuse.

i/ve had to go on JSA again, they have given me an ap[ointment this afternoon. i hate going there. IO could maybe find a temp job by momnday, but i am sick of temp jobs and their unpracdittability and the whole not really having any rights thing. why the hell did i decide to become a joiner anyway? oh, i remember, because i had a temping job as a labourer assisting a joiner and decided that their job looked fun, that is not the way to decide on a career

i've been unemployed for literally 21 hours and i amj falling back into old habbits already. this isnt right.

but ye... why cant i hold down a job? What is wrong with me?>???

shadow-light is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :