RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-12-2008, 11:24 PM   #1
PropheticStar
 
Vets Chat

Hey everyone,

The topic of having a chat room for older members keeps coming up. I know we tried this in the past and it flopped, but I am wondering if you guys were interested in giving it another shot? There are a lot more regular vets then there used to be, and I think the dynamic of chat, Vets and RYL as a whole is different, so things might be more successful this time.

Anyway, I just wanted to ask cause the topic does keep coming up again and again. I would really love to hear everyones thoughts.

And you know, personally, I think it may be worth giving it another shot. Just because it didn't work out last time doesn't mean history will repeat. I know there are a LOT of Vet's that use chat, and I am sure there will be a lot more willing to use it if there is a 'haven' for them.

Anyway, please let me know what you all think.

:erineyes:

  Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 11:41 PM   #2
CaiteeBug
Why Be Normal? Paranormal Is More Fun!
 
CaiteeBug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Out of this world
I am currently:

I would love it if there was a Vets Chatroom. Sometimes I can relate better to my peers on here that are closer to my age.





CaiteeBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:59 AM   #3
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

I have no opinion what so ever. so lets all skip around the camp fire and plait daidies into our hair. la la la la la la la tra le le


Last edited by Margo : 09-12-2008 at 10:54 AM.
Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:15 AM   #4
PropheticStar
 

Okay, I just wanted to get everyones opinions. :)

  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 11:10 AM   #5
Pencils
 
Pencils's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

I love chat but I don't think I'd love it more if there was a vets room... I'm happy talking to everyone.
Plus the kids would feel left out and we'd have to have bouncers on the doors checking IDs...
On the other hand I'd totally use the vets room if one got created, if everyone else did.

Pencils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 11:13 AM   #6
PropheticStar
 

No, I understand.

Just as a side note, if ANY vet has ANY suggestions or anything on what THEY would like on RYL, then you do know you can make a post, or PM me directly. Vets should be for vets, done how the vets want, which is what I always thought I was doing, but then I have been distant lately so maybe it hasn't felt the case. Anyway, just wanted to let you all know.

  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:45 AM.