RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 30-11-2008, 06:11 AM   #1
Rain Keeper
flooded in a mental state of hell
 
Rain Keeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: between reality and the afterlife
I am currently:
Life is wonderful...couldnt ask for more!

SO as the title says...life is wonderful.

I have been working 2 full time jobs the past three and a half weeks and loving every minute of it!

I have tight the reign on my finances...such that they have lowered the payment to a fixed rate, all of my bills have been caught up with my first two pay checks, and i will have ,money for the kiddos for chrismas presents.

When I see my kids, they love me, and hold me, and miss me.

When I see my husband (usually he is asleep by the time I come home), he has the dishes done, clothes washed( not necessarily put up, but at least washed), and extra meal left over I can take to work the next day. He wakes up, kisses me, and tell me how hard it is to work and then come home to work with dinner , homework, and housework. He finnaly gets it..HE has such a hard time fguring out how i could do it...and now that I am working 85-96 hours a week...HE HAS TO APPRECIATE WHAT I DID BEFORE!!!

I dont have time to think about the bad stuff. I focus on what I must do...hence no time for stinking thinking!

Today was the first time someone mention all the "surgery" i had on my arm. No, I didnt freak. Just agreed, and smiled, back.

Someone asked me how i was today. I said fantastic...she quickly looked at me with this puzzled look on her face and asked " do they pay you to say that? or is that how you really feel?"

I smiled and " no I really feel fantastic"

Making a place for me, missing you,
Rain



the flood is here and i can't keep the rain


Rain Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2008, 06:14 AM   #2
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

*tackles* oh honye... you have no idea how freaking thrilled I am to hear you say that! *cuddles you tightly* i am SO proud of you! SO PROUD! Love you sunshine ^_^



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2008, 06:15 AM   #3
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

I am soo glad to hear that things are looking up for you Rain, you deserve this you really do.



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2008, 06:18 AM   #4
Rain Keeper
flooded in a mental state of hell
 
Rain Keeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: between reality and the afterlife
I am currently:

rolls in the grass with Jess' attack on me... GOD how I have missed you!!!


and less than a week lft until your wedding!! I AM PROUD OF YOU!!!!

Love you more!!


Thank you crazycat! I re-read it--- and yes, I agree I deserve it, Thank you!!!



the flood is here and i can't keep the rain


Rain Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2008, 06:24 AM   #5
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

*giggles at sunshine* ^_^

You do deserve it. and i hope you keep this post and look at it when you think you don't... cause you DO! *cuddles*



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2008, 12:47 PM   #6
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

That is so lovely to hear





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2008, 01:40 PM   #7
Misunderstood.
struggling
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bedfordshire.
I am currently:

I'm really pleased for you



The most profound things are inexpressible.


Misunderstood. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2008, 04:14 PM   #8
BoundNoMore
feeling like a failure...
 
BoundNoMore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in my own little world...
I am currently:

Glad things are so good for you Rain



We're all in the same game;
Just different levels.
Dealing with the same hell;
Just different demons.


BoundNoMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2008, 05:11 PM   #9
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

oh Rainy. Im sitting here literally beaming for you! You deserve this so much and I am so so proud of you for achieving this. Well done you!!




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2008, 08:30 PM   #10
Trucktastic
Mother Trucker
 
Trucktastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bedfordshire
I am currently:

this is FAB!!!! Excellent!

Take care

Loz xx





You don't have to be a monkey to recognize a banana!

Trucktastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2008, 10:58 PM   #11
Coffee Addict
~♥ANGEL VOICE♥~,
 
Coffee Addict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Va. U.S.A.
I am currently:

I knew everything would finally come together for you.
It may have taken awhile but looking back you have to say it is worth it.
Good Luck,
Linda




In Youth We LEARN....
With Age We UNDERSTAND.
I'll never try to fit in.
I was born to stand out!


Coffee Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2008, 11:05 PM   #12
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

Brilliant news :)

xxx




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 04:05 AM   #13
Rain Keeper
flooded in a mental state of hell
 
Rain Keeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: between reality and the afterlife
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~♥ANGEL VOICE♥~ View Post
I knew everything would finally come together for you.
It may have taken awhile but looking back you have to say it is worth it.
Good Luck,
Linda

Soooo good to hear from you!!!

It is all worth it!

*when you come down, come see me at the Rayford Rd Academy!*

I think of you often and remember everyday what a blessing you are to me...

Thank you Linda Thank you Everyone!

Rainy



the flood is here and i can't keep the rain


Rain Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 05:11 AM   #14
Alyssa!
Fabulous.
 
Alyssa!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Oregon
I am currently:

You are an absolute super trooper. I could only rock the two jobs for like 2 weeks before I passed out and was late to work one day. Haha.

Alyssa! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 11:02 AM   #15
PropheticStar
 

Rainy, you are amazing, and I am so so SO happy that things are working for you. Your post has me beaming. xxx

  Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 06:46 PM   #16
Leo Pard
Flem Fatale
 
Leo Pard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nurmengard
I am currently:

Nice one (Y) :]




The world is just illusion always trying to change me.
You will find wonder wherever you can, and spread joy whenever you are able.


I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, divide within me. - Frankenstein.


Leo Pard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 06:56 PM   #17
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

glad you feeling good x

Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 09:26 PM   #18
Aidee
 
Aidee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA
I am currently:

Hehehe, I totally giggled at the bit about your husband having to do all the stuff you used to do and now actually understanding how hard it was!

P.S. I <3 your sig :D



Well it breaks my heart to see you this way,
The beauty in life, where's it gone?
And somebody told me you were doing okay,
Somehow I guess they were wrong.




Aidee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 06:37 AM   #19
Rain Keeper
flooded in a mental state of hell
 
Rain Keeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: between reality and the afterlife
I am currently:

sooo...bad day at first (morning job that i have been at for 2 years) job...crying lil rant earlier...sorry...
but
know what i know?

I have been offered a full time position that i could quit my first job and make the same money!!!!

I am in total awe that they like me...

well...it me though...lovey dovey rainy!!!


they are putting me in control of 3 others that have been there for a year or more!!!

"you have potential to become management"

*looks around*
*whispers---"me????"

Catching the train from the blues.. one huge swoop and life is still living big!!!


I guess i just needed affirmation that I, yes I am worth it.


SO ARE YOU!!!!


And Jess... shazaaammmm! you are rocking hot beautiful bride!

Thank you for your support... all of you!



the flood is here and i can't keep the rain


Rain Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 08:18 AM   #20
PropheticStar
 

How could they NOT like you?

  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:52 PM.