RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 24-11-2008, 01:55 AM   #1
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:
Angel Voice Linda I/We Need You!

Linda,

Its comming up to that time of year again and i really really could do with your annual words of wisdom. I think many of us could tbh.

I think my thought pattern has started early this year. Its helped me and countless before and i was wondering/hoping you would write something for us again this year please.

I miss you

Loads of love

Matthew xxx

Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
4 Hugs Given By :
Old 24-11-2008, 02:18 AM   #2
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

Me me! I agree with Maff *blows a kiss* you have such wonderful things to say and I miss your insightfullness :)



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 12:59 PM   #3
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

You know I miss you too :(

*insert Matthew's post here too*




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 03:17 PM   #4
Coffee Addict
~♥ANGEL VOICE♥~,
 
Coffee Addict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Va. U.S.A.
I am currently:

As a matter of fact I do have something insightful to write about again.
I just had this conversation with Aaron the other night after a long spell of dealing with his depression.
Just have to wait till I have alittle free time asI have 5 of my kids here for vacation so don't get as much time on the computer.
Take care all and I WILL BE BACK!




In Youth We LEARN....
With Age We UNDERSTAND.
I'll never try to fit in.
I was born to stand out!


Coffee Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 03:38 PM   #5
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

Yay, thank you..

I bet you are loving having a house full :P

we love you

Matthew xxx

Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 10:03 PM   #6
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

Yay for insightfullness from our very own angel! ^_^

5 kids hey? Sounds like a blast!



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2008, 03:26 AM   #7
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

*huggles mommy* i'm ill and need cuggles, love u, missed u, mand x



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 05:36 PM   #8
Coffee Addict
~♥ANGEL VOICE♥~,
 
Coffee Addict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Va. U.S.A.
I am currently:

Had to put my post in support, because it might be "triggering".....
Hell it might even be deleted by the mods....
but then again it is just my opnion.




In Youth We LEARN....
With Age We UNDERSTAND.
I'll never try to fit in.
I was born to stand out!


Coffee Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 06:59 PM   #9
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

Linda you onions are sadly missed around these parts. xxx

Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 07:57 PM   #10
Coffee Addict
~♥ANGEL VOICE♥~,
 
Coffee Addict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Va. U.S.A.
I am currently:

My onions have missed being around.
But.....along with fighting for my life I also feel like I have been fighting for a few other people I love lives.
It's like being alive in a closed coffin, who is going to fight their way out?
You know there is an "out" are you willing to fight to get out?




In Youth We LEARN....
With Age We UNDERSTAND.
I'll never try to fit in.
I was born to stand out!


Coffee Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 09:58 PM   #11
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

I never had to fight to get it out in the past :P

Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 11:22 PM   #12
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

Trust pengy to lower the tone of the thread




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:07 PM.