RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21-11-2008, 04:22 PM   #1
Slip
Manic-Peaceful-Chaos
 
Slip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:
What'ya up to...

This weekend?


I'm planning on getting very very drunk faced tonight - watching utd kick Villa'a ass on saturday &aAutumn cleaning on Sunday because my flat, once again looks like a ****-pit.

What about y'all?



Ps its only 1 hour & 34 minutes til my weekend starts & I might be feeling a bit too excited about it! lol

xxx



I know its a wonderful world.


Slip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2008, 04:36 PM   #2
Coppelia
Song
 
Coppelia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Surrey
I am currently:

I'm doing a bit of Xmas shopping, hopefully get more of this kitchen sorted, and laying on the sofa.

Hope ya have a great weekend Slip, sounds like fun!

Song



If this is all a dream and you're not quite what you seem then I'll sleep in vain



Coppelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2008, 05:17 PM   #3
youngatheart
 
youngatheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: England
I am currently:

Tomorrow I have to go shopping, oh the joys!!! and sunday I am also going through the house cos its a tip!!! Not very exciting at all! I might have a drink tonight (might most drfinatly meaning will )



Differences...are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open. GOF
Albus Dumbledore


pm me anytime :)

youngatheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2008, 05:53 PM   #4
littlelou
 
littlelou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: scotland
I am currently:

im doing a lifeguard qualification course tonight, all day tomorrow and sunday morning, then ive got pantomine rehersals on sunday afternoon. woo hoo



The glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time you fall. (chinese proverb)

We can cure physical disease with medicine but the only cure for loneliness, despair and hopelessness is love. There are many in the world who are dying for a piece of bread but there are many more dying for a little love.(mother teresa)



littlelou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2008, 05:53 PM   #5
Slip
Manic-Peaceful-Chaos
 
Slip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

See a bit of everything's what ya need!

...does anyone else wanna say record breakers for some reason

Thanks babe!



I know its a wonderful world.


Slip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2008, 06:08 PM   #6
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

zip nada zilch.

Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2008, 06:18 PM   #7
anonyone30
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Bedfordshire
I am currently:

Tommorow i'll be watching my stepson Luke, aged 9, at footie training then if it doesn't snow he'll have a (very cold)match on Sunday. Luckily the matches are 50mins, not 90! Tommorow evening hopefully a dvd and a bottle of Bud.
Suzanne xxx

anonyone30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2008, 06:24 PM   #8
Caru y Nos
 
Caru y Nos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjapenguin View Post
zip nada zilch.
Looks like I'm with the penguin. :-P

Otherwise, I maybe tempted to do some essays and coursework.



Dead to the world. Alive for the journey


Caru y Nos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2008, 06:31 PM   #9
fallenshadows
 
fallenshadows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia (the southwest corner)
I am currently:

Working saturday till 2 ish (sneaking out 2 hrs early) then headed into the woods to hunt a bit, Then working sunday morning and having a 600 mile drive that evening.

fallenshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2008, 07:29 PM   #10
UbermoronicismAgain
Seductive, and a little creepy x
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Tonight I'm having a beer but wanting chocolate.
Tomorrow I'm shopping for the last few wedding bits, then going into Central London for a drink with my mates. Then Sunday probably visiting my Nan and also cleaning my house!

Busy, non-stop and a bit exciting.

Iz x



You might win one battle.
But know this; I'll win the ****ing war.


UbermoronicismAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2008, 10:59 AM   #11
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

Well I had my second final fitting today and my great aunt and uncle (my nan's brother and sister) and her school friend and husband arrived today from Germany. I am going horse riding tomorrow for three hours at the beach and am going to be meetig the photographer for the wedding tomorow afternoon and theeeeeee going to clean an office and then sleep!



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2008, 11:09 AM   #12
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Well today I went shopping with my best friend and her little boy. Had a very yummy coffee when I was out. Tomorrow have no idea what I am doing yet probaly nothing much



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:31 AM.