RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18-11-2008, 03:59 PM   #1
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:
I Got A Mother****ing Interview.

Okay, so for the last 3 months I've been literally scraping the bottom of the barrel, using up all my savings so I can afford to live etc; doing promo work for like £3/hour [commission] just so I don't have to be at home.

& now I have a mother ****ing licking and sucking interview. For a realll job.

xDDDDDDD

Yeah, praise me here bitches.




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2008, 04:00 PM   #2
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

Well done and g'luck!

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2008, 04:01 PM   #3
Heidi Tiger
Loon NOS
 
Heidi Tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nottingham
I am currently:

Yey!
Hopefully this will be the break you need. What kind of job is it?
And good luck for the interview.
xxx





Reality leaves a lot to the imagination


Heidi Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2008, 04:03 PM   #4
Misunderstood.
struggling
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bedfordshire.
I am currently:

Good luck with it!!



The most profound things are inexpressible.


Misunderstood. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2008, 04:04 PM   #5
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

Heidi I love you woman. xD

It's for the catering people at Southampton Football Club, but I should be able to go in on a supervisory level [well, that's the level I applied for] as I worked for the same company at Wimbledon as an Assistant Manager.

I wouldn't care if I was cleaning ****ing toilets all day, to be honest.

Now all I have to do is find my passport... :|




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2008, 10:06 PM   #6
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

I replied in your other thread miss chels! Proud of you darlin!



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2008, 10:07 PM   #7
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

Question though... do you need your passport because you're secretly going to work for the mafia and you will need to leave the country to do jobs *cough*hits*cough*?



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2008, 10:08 PM   #8
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

I'M COMING TO GET YOU JESS!

Hahaha.




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2008, 10:16 PM   #9
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

YAY!

I mean... oh noes... :P



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2008, 02:46 AM   #10
Trucktastic
Mother Trucker
 
Trucktastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bedfordshire
I am currently:

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loz xxx





You don't have to be a monkey to recognize a banana!

Trucktastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2008, 02:48 AM   #11
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Good luck



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2008, 11:35 AM   #12
littlelou
 
littlelou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: scotland
I am currently:

well done and good luck at the interview



The glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time you fall. (chinese proverb)

We can cure physical disease with medicine but the only cure for loneliness, despair and hopelessness is love. There are many in the world who are dying for a piece of bread but there are many more dying for a little love.(mother teresa)



littlelou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2008, 09:40 PM   #13
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

chelseabear, when IS the interview?



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2008, 10:54 PM   #14
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

Monday.
2:30uktime.




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2008, 10:55 PM   #15
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

boo i'll probably be in bed! but you'll update us all wont you?



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2008, 10:59 PM   #16
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

Yes :]




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2008, 10:59 PM   #17
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

Also PS Jess, gotta delete some PMs before I can reply. Give me a mo.




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2008, 11:01 PM   #18
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

you'll dazzle them darling!

okays!



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 03:55 PM   #19
youngatheart
 
youngatheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: England
I am currently:

Good luck, Ill be thinking of you Monday!!



Differences...are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open. GOF
Albus Dumbledore


pm me anytime :)

youngatheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 11:21 PM   #20
Ragdoll
 
Ragdoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: North Midlands
I am currently:

Good luck







I got lei'd in Vets!


Ragdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:42 AM.