RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18-11-2008, 04:05 AM   #1
airwolf282
 
airwolf282's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Australia
I am currently:
Triggering (Suicide) - No

I'm such a ****ing idiot.

I upset someone here that means so much to me. I'm such a fool. I'm sorry I ever wasted space on these boards. I don't deserve it. I don't deserve to live. I am just a horrible bastard of a person that doesn't deserve to breath. Please tell me to **** off. Please tell me so I can leave here and leave the world that I have no right to live on. I'm a selfish ****. A selfish ****ing ********. A worthless bastard, the scum of the earth.

I want to hurt myself because I deserve to be in pain. Won't someone please just put a 12 guage to my head and rid the world of this scum.




"For those who fight for it, life has a flavour the sheltered never know"
-Pinned to a noticeboard at the US Command Post in Khe Sanh.


Tears of Solitude = my wonderful sister

airwolf282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2008, 04:39 AM   #2
Pomegranate
Petulant
 
Pomegranate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

No and despite all those horrible things you have just said about yourself, you are WRONG. You do NOT waste space on these boards and you do deserve every response you get because you care about people and you reply and people care about you. You can't leave here or the world because you DO have a right to live. You have a right to wake up and feel happy but if you hurt yourself you will deny yourself the chance to experience that. I noticed in your other post you had mentioned Jess, I seriously doubt she hates you hun, she is at work which is probably why she hasn't been on (damn Ozzies :P ).

I know it is hard to believe you are worth something when the world and everything in it seems so ****, but please give yourself a chance *hugs*





*Proud Plumeria Sister*







Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2008, 04:54 AM   #3
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

DOn't you DARE! You didn't upset me!!!! Grrrrr, you'll upset me if you hurt yourself because you think i'm hurt. *cuddles* I'm going to message you now! *cuddles you tightly*



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2008, 05:10 AM   #4
airwolf282
 
airwolf282's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Australia
I am currently:

no please don't worry. I am upset and angry at myself for being so stupid. I hate myself. Right now I don't know whether to start crying or rip my hair out by the roots. I just feel like ****. My head aches and I'm sad. I feel like I'm a failure. I feel worthless. I haven't hurt myself though, even though I have been thinking about it. Please don't worry about me.



"For those who fight for it, life has a flavour the sheltered never know"
-Pinned to a noticeboard at the US Command Post in Khe Sanh.


Tears of Solitude = my wonderful sister

airwolf282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2008, 05:14 AM   #5
Pomegranate
Petulant
 
Pomegranate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Cry, do anything it takes but please don't hurt yourself. Could you maybe try and get some sleep? Anything to keep the thoughts at bay...





*Proud Plumeria Sister*







Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2008, 05:16 AM   #6
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

Honey you're not stupid. Please don't say that :( *cuddles you tighty* I don't hate you! You CAN do this okay!!! i KNOW you can!!!!! *pets lots*



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:51 AM.