RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14-11-2008, 05:28 PM   #1
midnight fairy
 
midnight fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Home
I am currently:
duffer and laptop issues

Hi all

Just a note from duffer is having laptop problems and cannot get online and just to top it off the pc has gone as well we are trying to fix it but not going the way we wanted it at the moment

hopeful it will be done asap with some luck so wishes welcome

he hopes to see you all soon

midnight xxxx



There is no chance, no destiny no fate that can circumvent or hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul



midnight fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2008, 12:16 PM   #2
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

pass on a hug from me if you can! tell him i'm thinking of him!



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2008, 12:42 PM   #3
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

(((((duffer)))))






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2008, 01:32 PM   #4
Duffer44
Cake powered DUFF!!!
 
Duffer44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hell
I am currently:

Ok i can get online i have to share lizzies laptop until i can either fix my laptop or i get a new one so i will be around just not as much as i use to be




________________ ,,,,,,,,,,_
\__(=======/_=_/____.--'-`--.___
..................\ \ . `,--,--.___.----'
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.--`\\--'../
..............'---._____.|]

Duffer44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2008, 12:10 AM   #5
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

*cuddles lots* thinking of you honey!



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:47 AM.