RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2008, 09:41 PM   #1
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you
 
Damnation.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancashire
I am currently:
Triggering (SI) - I'mma failure 8D

Okay. So, I'm not actually in recovery, not yet. After my failed recovery attempt last year, when I slipped up, I haven't really looked back. I do intend to try and recover again, when things are easier to deal with, and that just isn't right now.

Yet, in spite of this, whenever I feel triggered, I try and ignore it. I don't give in straight away, and I almost automatically try and distract myself. I don't know why, I just do.

But today...

Today was full of fail. I've been pretty badly triggered these past few days, partly due to issues I don't wish to go into, and I got triggered again today. Silly, trivial **** pushed me over the edge, and I gave in. I SI'd again. In spite of the fact I'm not trying to recover, I just feel like a failure




Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...


Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote
5 Hugs Given By :
Old 07-11-2008, 04:40 AM   #2
SecretMe
At Home on RYL
 
SecretMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Somewhere, USA
I am currently:

I may be telling you something you truly know in your heart but just neeed to hear...

You may feel like a failure but you are NOT a failure! You are dealing with a lot of issues, you were triggered, stress level is high, and you are hurting. That is a lot and I am probably not covering it all.

You "slipping" if you want to call it that, is not a failure. It is a show of the pain and the other intense emotions you feel, plus the situation you are in.

Hun, please try to go easy on yourself. Take care of you, be kind to yourself. Think of how you would treat one of us if we were in your situation... I know you would offer compassion. You deserve that same support and compassion.

*Big Hug*

Hang in there... We're here if you need us.




Here Supporting You,
~SecretMe~


SecretMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 08:37 PM   #3
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you
 
Damnation.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancashire
I am currently:

Thank you. I'm not really sure what else to say, but I really appreciate your words




Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...


Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:24 AM.