RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-11-2008, 03:55 PM   #1
bogwoppit
 
bogwoppit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cheshire
I am currently:
Newbie

Hi

I'm Jane 33 but feel more like 100. New to ryl so just wandering around.
Currently off work sick due to depression and panic attacks.

bogwoppit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 03:59 PM   #2
Pomegranate
Petulant
 
Pomegranate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Hi Jane *waves*. Welcome to RYL :) We're all pretty friendly really x





*Proud Plumeria Sister*







Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 04:29 PM   #3
Animad
 
Animad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK

Welcome to RYL. I hope you find what you need here and the vets, as a group, tend to be very supportive.

Yeah around the site there are mainly quite young people which isn't always the best but on vets there are quite a few members your age so hopefully you'll fit in fine.

I'm a bit younger (well only 21...) but because of things that have happened to me I act a lot more mature than that so I'm finding I fit in to vets much better. So I'm here if you ever want to talk feel free to PM me and I'll see what I can do. I also have anxiety and depression so I know it isn't always fun (or ever fun...).

Hope RYL helps you to feel a bit better and supports you when you need it.
Kim

Animad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 05:02 PM   #4
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

Hi. :)

I'm 38. I also have depression and anxiety stuff.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 05:07 PM   #5
roiben
Insanity let loose
 
roiben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK
I am currently:

Welcome to the fold.





If the Human brain were so simple that we could understand it, we would be so simple that we wouldn't.

Emerson Pugh


My blog:
http://roiben-losttime.blogspot.com

roiben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 07:23 PM   #6
Warrior_x
♥Alecia&&Demi♥
 
Warrior_x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

Welcome to RYL Jane =]

xx





Warrior_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 09:16 PM   #7
Only Me
Anonymity
 
Only Me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Hi there, welcome to RYL.

Only Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 12:27 PM   #8
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

Welcome to RYL, I hope you find it helpful. Please get in touch any time. Take care. xxx





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 12:30 PM   #9
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Hi Jane
Welcome to RYL
If you need anything PM me
Take care
Kat xxx



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 12:55 PM   #10
Louise
A Ray of Hope
 
Louise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

welcome to ryl jane, it's nice to meet you and i hope ryl is helpful for you. hope to see you around the boards soon. take care and please do not hesitate to p/m me anytime if you would like help/support/vent or even just to talk. xxx





“Never lose faith in yourself,
and never lose hope;
remember, even when this world throws its worst and then turns its back,
there is still always hope.”


Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 02:17 PM   #11
Slip
Manic-Peaceful-Chaos
 
Slip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

Welcome Jane! We're a good bunch really!!



Deb xxx



I know its a wonderful world.


Slip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 06:47 PM   #12
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

Hello Jane and Welcome to Vets.
Im 100 but i feel like im 12 so you aint alone.

Hope you find what you are looking for here.

Take care and look forward to seeing you around. If you get stuck check out some of the stickies, you may even become a plumeria sister or get lei'd if you are lucky.

Matthew

Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 09:07 PM   #13
youngatheart
 
youngatheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: England
I am currently:

Hi Jane and welcome. Im 31. Please feel free to pm me anytimexxx



Differences...are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open. GOF
Albus Dumbledore


pm me anytime :)

youngatheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 09:19 PM   #14
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

Hi, and welcome to RYL :)

xxx




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 07:10 PM   #15
Carrie
 
Carrie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Aw Jane, I know what's it's like to have your life put on hold because of anxiety and depression. I'm a newbie too according to my profile =) But really I've been around for years and just left for a little while hehe.

Pm me missus!



Treasure the small things, enjoy those special moments, and let that kiss linger on your lips. Because it is these things that will warm you up on a cold Monday morning.



Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:12 AM.