RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-11-2008, 02:14 PM   #1
Duffer44
Cake powered DUFF!!!
 
Duffer44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hell
I am currently:
Triggering (SI) - help please

Ok i know i've not been around for a while and for that i'm sorry.

the past couple of weeks have been hell i have had a lot on my plate with work and my OU but i don't know where to turn. Lizzie knows i've been low but i haven't been able to tell her how low i really am. I have reached a low i didn't think i would get to again and i don't know where to turn, my head is all over the place and all i can think about is turning to a blade and ways to end it all. It has all been triggered by the anniversary of my grandads death it was 7 years ago i should be over it, but he was the greatest man in my life the only family member who would listen and treat me like an adult he was everything to me and he died and ever since that day things seemed to take a downward sprial he was the man who kept me going. The only person at that time who gave me reason to fight for my life. I know i have lizzie now and she gives me reason to fight on but i feel i'm loosing the fight i don;t know where to turn anymore, i don't want to burden her while shes ill. I need help i can't get rid of my urges.



sorry for the poor spelling ad grammar




________________ ,,,,,,,,,,_
\__(=======/_=_/____.--'-`--.___
..................\ \ . `,--,--.___.----'
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.--`\\--'../
..............'---._____.|]

Duffer44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 04:40 PM   #2
Phoebo
formally effluo_animus
 
Phoebo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: london
I am currently:

i am so sorry about your grandfather losing someone who you deeply love and care for is extremally painful. Theres no time frame of when you will get over it maybe you will never completly get over it but there will be a day when it doesn't hurt so much. Maybe right now you need to concentrate not on getting rid of the urges but getting through an hour then the next hour and so on, which i know is easier said then done. Do you have any support from professionals? While i know its not the same as talking to someone who knows you i am here if you wold like to talk just message me and i will reply as soon as i can.

Phoebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 03:16 AM   #3
lilmissy
 
lilmissy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Merseyside
I am currently:

hey
I am really rubbish with advice and helping anyone...
but if you ever want to talk I'm here!
xxxxxx *hugs*



"Alot of people will walk in and out of your life,
but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart"


I get lei'd in vets ;D
My RYL family- mermaidfairyprincess-My Fab Sis


lilmissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 11:52 AM   #4
Duffer44
Cake powered DUFF!!!
 
Duffer44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hell
I am currently:

I do have support from professionals i just haven't had any chance of getting to them for a while and i can't seethat changing at the minute. I can normally let this time of year slide by without ending up like this as i'm good at hiding everything away but this year just seems to be i can't control them which to me letting it all out has never helped because of my up bringing and stuff should be locked away, and not let out.

thank-you both




________________ ,,,,,,,,,,_
\__(=======/_=_/____.--'-`--.___
..................\ \ . `,--,--.___.----'
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.--`\\--'../
..............'---._____.|]

Duffer44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 12:54 AM   #5
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

Honey I know where you're coming from. My grandfather died 11 years ago but I still crash and burn. Butit's gotten less crashing and burning and more remember the fun times over the past few years. *cuddles you tightly* Maybe write a letter to him and tell him you miss him! Or make a memory tree of the good times.

To do a memory tree you write the name of you and the person you want to remember in the middle of a big piece of paper and all around it you draw lines out to photos of significant events or fun times you've had or you can just write the memories down. *cuddles you tightly* love you sweetheart.



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 04:59 AM   #6
Yellow
No Escape From Solitude
 
Yellow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: US
I am currently:

*squishes*
im so sorry.
i know what that feels like.
i wish i knew how to help.
but i think we just have to experience it and "get through it".
much much love.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx





A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.

Yellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 09:21 AM   #7
CrazyChaoticMess
Smile, it confuses people.
 
CrazyChaoticMess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Western England.
I am currently:

Can only echo what has already been said,
Stay strong duff you can do this *Cuddles tightly*



Safe room= AWESOMENESS <3
I Get Lei'd In Vets!!




CrazyChaoticMess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 12:32 PM   #8
Duffer44
Cake powered DUFF!!!
 
Duffer44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hell
I am currently:

thank-you all

Jess i will give that a go more likely to do the tree as i'm not good at writing my feelings out.




________________ ,,,,,,,,,,_
\__(=======/_=_/____.--'-`--.___
..................\ \ . `,--,--.___.----'
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.--`\\--'../
..............'---._____.|]

Duffer44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:54 PM   #9
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

*hugs* i hope it might help honey!



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 04:07 PM   #10
midnight fairy
 
midnight fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Home
I am currently:

hey sweeite,

ill or not im here for you everyday and every second no matter what im doing your the most important thing in my life, i know you miss him and far away from his resting place maybe we can find a place here where you can go and feel close to him and talk to him etc...........

we knew what each other was going through and still going through please keep talking to me or your friends it helps

hugs midnight xxxx



There is no chance, no destiny no fate that can circumvent or hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul



midnight fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2008, 05:31 PM   #11
blondiebear
Bringing back the lost art of Sewing
 
blondiebear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

no advice, but *hugs*



My husband is my best friend.

In forgiving others, we are not exonerating them. They may not deserve exoneration. Rather, in forgiving others we are giving up our anger over the fact that what happened is not what "should" have happened or that our life is not the way it "should" have been.

blondiebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:18 PM.