RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-11-2008, 12:23 AM   #1
Merc
 
Join Date: May 2004
just realized....

was reading the awesome news from 'whoops' and got to thinking, "how long has it been"? and last time was when i broke my shoulder!! Back in FEBRUARY!!!! I DID cut (two small ones) after i saw that **** doc who said he wouldnt help, i really dont even remember when that was tho....
So one slip since february. This is the longest i have ever gone
*keeps fingers crossed*
(*ignores voice that has been insisting it has been too long and wants me to harm*)

romp

Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 02:20 AM   #2
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

*cuddles and pets lots* yay!



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 03:07 AM   #3
englishrose
 
englishrose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lost
I am currently:

big hug *plays loud music over voice* keep it up liv jad



Don't walk behine me I might got you lost!
Don't walk in front of me I may not follow you!
Don't walk beside me the path is to small!

All we can do is walk our own paths,remember your not alone because we are all walking our own paths together!

englishrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 04:53 AM   #4
SecretMe
At Home on RYL
 
SecretMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Somewhere, USA
I am currently:

You can be so proud of yourself now and always (meaning no matter what happens or comes your way the future). You have shown strength and courage making it this long. You have set "a personal best" as they say and that's awesome!



I think you should celebrate by doing something just for you and by treating yourself. Whether it's enjoying a relaxing bath ot getting yourself something small you have been wanting- You deserve it.!

Of course, you always dsserve caretaking and time for yourself, but this is a perfect time to do something a little extra for youself.




Here Supporting You,
~SecretMe~


SecretMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 05:22 AM   #5
Amaryllis
Forum Mod
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Yarnia
I am currently:

I'm really happy for you!



Men come and go, but dust accumulates.

Amaryllis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 09:20 AM   #6
PropheticStar
 

*bottles voice* it's lying.

Well done Rompy, I'm very proud of you :)

  Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 02:48 PM   #7
whoops
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: japan
I am currently:

congratulations... that is something to be so proud of too... yay.



JENNIE desu.

SHINJIRARENAI!!

whoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 04:55 PM   #8
shadowedseraph
 
shadowedseraph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Congratulations *massive hugs*

shadowedseraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 05:20 PM   #9
Louise
A Ray of Hope
 
Louise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

*hugs* well done, that's amazing. i am proud of you.





“Never lose faith in yourself,
and never lose hope;
remember, even when this world throws its worst and then turns its back,
there is still always hope.”


Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 05:38 PM   #10
Misunderstood.
struggling
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bedfordshire.
I am currently:

wonderful news, congratulations!!!!



The most profound things are inexpressible.


Misunderstood. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:57 PM.