RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 26-10-2008, 11:59 PM   #1
ThinkingofRecovery
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greater Manchester
I am currently:
Triggering (SI/Suicide) - Why shouldn't tonight be the night *also OD trig*

Definitely not looking for sympathy.

I'm fat, disgusting, pathetic, waste of space. I'm no use to anyone. Is there really a genuine reason to hang on in there? I don't want to hurt my close family members and hope that the letters written to them at various points will help them. They think they will miss me but that is because society has conditioned them to think that they should miss me, but won't in reality. I've fought the noise for so long and if my life is one in which I will always have to fight them, why should it carry on?

I don't need sympathy etc, just rational reasons.

Why carry on?



"Everything is possible through Christ, who gives me strength". Phillipians 4:13

ThinkingofRecovery is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 27-10-2008, 12:19 AM   #2
ThinkingofRecovery
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greater Manchester
I am currently:

Trying to be sick. Want it all to end. Crisis team won't speak to me because I've been drinking. Doesn't change the voices though does it, someone let them stop. I don't want to be like this. Please help me.



"Everything is possible through Christ, who gives me strength". Phillipians 4:13

ThinkingofRecovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2008, 12:43 AM   #3
Ragdoll
 
Ragdoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: North Midlands
I am currently:

Similar reply you gave to me - not much helpful to say but I hope you find someone to help







I got lei'd in Vets!


Ragdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:21 AM.