RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 25-10-2008, 01:14 AM   #1
lilmissy
 
lilmissy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Merseyside
I am currently:
omg today has been bad

I feel so awful today
I went to my grandma's and then got a call off my stepdad
saying that my dog had been taken to the vet and
he had to be put down :(



"Alot of people will walk in and out of your life,
but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart"


I get lei'd in vets ;D
My RYL family- mermaidfairyprincess-My Fab Sis


lilmissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2008, 01:17 AM   #2
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Massive hugs* sorry to hear that hun, maybe you could do something special to remember your dog by. Take care
Kat xxx



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2008, 10:50 AM   #3
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

I'm so sorry, was he ill before? It must have been such a shock for you. Please take care of yourself. I'm here if you need anything.





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2008, 04:35 PM   #4
bleed2bfree
 
bleed2bfree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Lala land
I am currently:

im sorry hun.
*hugs*



i still find each day too short for all the thoughts i want to think, all the walks i want to take, all the book i want to readand all the friends i want to see.
john burroughs


leedschick is my drinking buddy and my best friend <3

pm me if you ever need to talk

bleed2bfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2008, 05:18 AM   #5
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

Oh honey i am so sorry!!! *cuddles you tightly*



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2008, 02:36 AM   #6
lilmissy
 
lilmissy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Merseyside
I am currently:

thanks everyone, yeah he was old and had been getting quite bad
but was still horrible, I keep forgetting =(



"Alot of people will walk in and out of your life,
but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart"


I get lei'd in vets ;D
My RYL family- mermaidfairyprincess-My Fab Sis


lilmissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2008, 10:11 AM   #7
midnight fairy
 
midnight fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Home
I am currently:

aw hun im sorry i loved your dog so much he was lovely and kind im gonna miss him too im here if you need to talk sweetie im sorry you must be so upset

keep in touch

lots of love midnight



There is no chance, no destiny no fate that can circumvent or hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul



midnight fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2008, 03:31 PM   #8
lilmissy
 
lilmissy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Merseyside
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight fairy View Post
aw hun im sorry i loved your dog so much he was lovely and kind im gonna miss him too im here if you need to talk sweetie im sorry you must be so upset

keep in touch

lots of love midnight
thanks love you xxxx



"Alot of people will walk in and out of your life,
but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart"


I get lei'd in vets ;D
My RYL family- mermaidfairyprincess-My Fab Sis


lilmissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:44 PM.