RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 24-10-2008, 08:47 PM   #1
Merc
 
Join Date: May 2004
just a med question...

anyone on seroque? Ive just started it a few weeks ago,2 1/2 -ish , and im not sure if what im feeling is the seroquel or is still the withdrawals form the 2 benzo's i was taken off (one for 6 years, one for 4 years).
Anyways, i gfeel VERYshaky inside, like ive drank wwwaaaayyyy too much coffee..and i have to be very careful picking stufu cos my hands arent the stab;lest eit....anyone experience s? Im hoping it will subside after a few more weeks cos it iworking and i hate playing around with meds, and side effects etc. Also , anyone on it, past or present, did you find wght gain as a side effect?
Anything you can share would be appreciated :o)
Thanks

romp

Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2008, 08:57 PM   #2
ThinkingofRecovery
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greater Manchester
I am currently:

Hey, I started on this a month or so ago. I felt weird to start with - shaky etc and like I had random jolts down my arm but not sure if that was because I was tapering and then stopping my venlafaxine. I'm not sure what the side-effects of Seroquel (Quetiapine is the generic version I get) are supposed to be as couldn't be arsed reading the info leaflet. I don't get these feelings now though but am an a very low dose at the moment. Could you just get a 'phone appt with your dr and ask whether it is related to the Seroquel or perhaps talk to a pharmacist?



"Everything is possible through Christ, who gives me strength". Phillipians 4:13

ThinkingofRecovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2008, 09:08 PM   #3
Merc
 
Join Date: May 2004

thanks for the reply! I see my psych on tuesday so i'll just wait till then. I cant face going out right now anywyas and i dont know about the calling...havent asked yet as ive only started seeing him (3 times so far).
I will look it up and see.Something i usually always do bore starting any med. Not surhy i didnt yet. Probably because i trust this guy already.
*shrgs*
thx
romp

(im on up to 6 a day, he said i could take that many...not suree usual dosage so i dont know if this high or not....goes to look it up)

Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2008, 09:19 PM   #4
Misunderstood.
struggling
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bedfordshire.
I am currently:

Good luck googling, I can't remember how Seroquel effected me but like you said in response to my thread it is difficult knowing which is doing what and the reason for certain things. It's confusing :(
{hugs}

Catherine x-x-x-x



The most profound things are inexpressible.


Misunderstood. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:10 AM.