RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 15-10-2008, 12:22 AM   #1
~*Dare to Dream*~
 
~*Dare to Dream*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:
Heya!!

Hey I thought I'd pop back to see how everyone was those of you that remember me anyway see how you all were getting on and stuff. I hope you are all alright.. seeing as i havent popped in for a while!!

And for those of you who do not know me, I hope you are alright as well..

Well ill be back to check on you guys soon!!
Take care of yourselves!!



Trust in the process and in your own strength.


~*Dare to Dream*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2008, 12:50 AM   #2
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

Hey Ann!




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2008, 01:22 AM   #3
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

Ann!!!!! *tackles and licks* Ho wyou doooooooing? What ya doing??

I was thinking about you the other day when i was thinking about the people I use to "hang" with on ryl :P lol

Miss you lovey!!!!

jess



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2008, 03:11 AM   #4
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

Hello

*hands you a pineapple*

:))

Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2008, 07:17 AM   #5
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

Hi!
Great to see you again. :)

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2008, 07:08 PM   #6
Kangaroo
No, I'm Not An Aussie
 
Kangaroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Bedfordshire, UK
I am currently:

Hey, good to see you again.

How ya been doing? I'm quite good atm and Chelsea (dog) is brilliant



KANGAROO


I HAVE FAMILY - Blondiebear is my sister


Kangaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2008, 12:05 AM   #7
~*Dare to Dream*~
 
~*Dare to Dream*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

Hey, I was kinda expecting no one to reply so its put a smile on my face - It means alot to me.

Im actually here there and everywhere at the moment but hassle from my parents especially trying to sort my dad out after his attempt to top himself... but were not going to talk about that..

I got myself a new guy!! which is awesome he's amazing and ive also got a job which starts the end of november working a ski season out in austria or all the snow and everything it should be awesome but my birthdays first!! wooop woop!!

but i guess the best news its been 4 years free now.. but i still dont feel recovered im still battling on just about. so yeah thats probably why im not around much...



Trust in the process and in your own strength.


~*Dare to Dream*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2008, 12:10 AM   #8
Anthonio
Gibberwoofbarkdonkey!
 
Anthonio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Lower Earth Orbit, UK
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Dare to Dream*~ View Post
I got myself a new guy!!
And I must say that I thoroughly aprove of this one! Anyone who can hold their own in my house is ok by me!



I hold the world but as the world, Gratiano,
A stage, where every one must play his part;
And mine a sad one.

www.bluebirdproject.com - Support British heritage


Anthonio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2008, 12:28 PM   #9
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

hey Ann, miss you, mand x



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2008, 01:49 PM   #10
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

Hi Ann.






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:53 PM.