RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14-10-2008, 05:05 AM   #1
Rain Keeper
flooded in a mental state of hell
 
Rain Keeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: between reality and the afterlife
I am currently:
drowning

in life

it is quiet tonight. my lungs gasp for comprehension of what to do next. my brain is filled with a whirlwind of events i cannot change. i cant speak to anyone.

I am drowning in fear.
I am drowning in silence.
I am drowning again alone.

What am i doing? where will i go? I am drowning by questions that seem never to find answers. I am drowning from these thoughts in my head.

over and over i hear them speaking to me.
pulling me this way. pulling me away.

I am drowning my sorrows with pain. I am drowning the pain with sorrow.
The two never meet. They play with each other. They fight and mingle. Each tries to outdo the other. They play well tonight. They both are drowning me. Taking my breath with each hit, each swallow, each cut.

I am drowing and he cant hear me crying.

I feel so isolated, so used, so alone.
why do i play this game?

I am sorry to those I have hurt. I am sorry.


I took a giant step today. It hurts like hell.

But things must change.

I go it alone again.Silenced from the world, I drown out my cries with comfort of my children and a call to a stranger. drowning slowly, i hear my heart pounding.life is in me. cant you hear the beat that keeps me alive?

An angel picks up the line...hello my name is rain...i am drowning. She says I am here for you..talk to me...and here i am my heart is still beating.


scared,trembling, drowning
rain



the flood is here and i can't keep the rain


Rain Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 14-10-2008, 05:12 AM   #2
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

*clings*

honey if you actually rang someone and spoke tot hem... oh wow. I am SO proud of you. *cuddles you tighty* I love you so much honey. I hope you get help nad you get out.



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 06:51 AM   #3
effervescence
tired
 
effervescence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

*reaches into your sorrow and pulls you out so you can breathe again*

im glad you were able to talk to someone. that is GREAT. please keep going, keep talking, to us, to people on the phone. seek the comfort of your children, they have so much love to give.

keep breathing.



Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.


effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 07:46 AM   #4
Slip
Manic-Peaceful-Chaos
 
Slip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

Massive hugs Rain - just keep hanging in there... eventually pain and sorrow must get bored & go play somewhere else!!! xxxx



I know its a wonderful world.


Slip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 06:36 PM   #5
Yellow
No Escape From Solitude
 
Yellow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: US
I am currently:

*squishes*
*throws a life raft*
loves.
xxxxx





A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.

Yellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 08:33 PM   #6
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

Do it rainy.!!!

xxx

Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 08:52 PM   #7
Merc
 
Join Date: May 2004

my dear FRainy.
I was ill..i was IP.
Im sorry to not nbe here for you when you need a friend
some ****ing friend iam.....sorry.
as if that helps your pain....

*grabs your hand too*

i didnt even want to log in today,feel so fragile and....floaty, transparent,

but i had to reach out too, to you, you are NOT alone!!
Not HERE
NOT EVER!!

PLS CALL!!!!
collectif youy have to.

I miss my FRainy.
I miss my friend

lovve you
romp

Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2008, 11:35 AM   #8
Rain Keeper
flooded in a mental state of hell
 
Rain Keeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: between reality and the afterlife
I am currently:

it hurts. I hurt

but I am still breathing.

carrying a small load of confidence walking today. I will hold my head high. I am strong. I am strong...I will do this...not alone but supported.


my mind will not rest, actively playing the weekend over and over and over.


I will speak to someone today. i must sleep.i want the nightmare to end. i want to wake up and find rain again.



the flood is here and i can't keep the rain


Rain Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:02 PM.