RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14-10-2008, 01:29 AM   #1
lilmissy
 
lilmissy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Merseyside
I am currently:
Sometimes...

it's nice to know there's people I know in "real life" on here
but sometimes it makes it harder...
I want to talk about things and I can't
they can't know...



"Alot of people will walk in and out of your life,
but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart"


I get lei'd in vets ;D
My RYL family- mermaidfairyprincess-My Fab Sis


lilmissy is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 14-10-2008, 01:40 AM   #2
-Shae-Lynn*
Laugh often. Dream big. Reach for the stars!!
 
-Shae-Lynn*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Canada

Could you make a new account?
There are tones of people on here and if you just use your user name they don't need to know it's you.
Hope you are okay <3



It's the children the world almost breaks that grow up to save it.
-Frank Warren


-Shae-Lynn* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 04:30 AM   #3
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

*cuddles tightly*



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 06:52 AM   #4
effervescence
tired
 
effervescence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

yeah i was just about to say make a new account.
you deserve to be able to talk about stuff if you want to.
*hugs*


Last edited by effervescence : 14-10-2008 at 06:53 AM. Reason: i cant spell


Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.


effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 07:48 AM   #5
Slip
Manic-Peaceful-Chaos
 
Slip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

I agree with all the above - to be honest that was one of two reasons I changed my user ID... now they actually have to search to find me!

much love xxx



I know its a wonderful world.


Slip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2008, 12:35 AM   #6
lilmissy
 
lilmissy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Merseyside
I am currently:

thanks for the replies
I think I'd still be too scared to say what I want...
*huggles everyone*
xxxx



"Alot of people will walk in and out of your life,
but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart"


I get lei'd in vets ;D
My RYL family- mermaidfairyprincess-My Fab Sis


lilmissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:25 PM.