RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-10-2008, 02:54 PM   #1
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:
Help me find more Famous Musical Fish >.<

Im sat listening to this song about wierd fishes and i start getting all these fishy singers come into my head.

Cod Stewart -Rod Stewart
Fergal Sharkey (same)
Eel Diamond - Neil Diamond
Eelvis Presley -Elvis ofc
Skate Bush - Kate Bush
The 'Carp'enters (groans)


Help me find more :)

Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:05 PM   #2
Warrior_x
♥Alecia&amp;&amp;Demi♥
 
Warrior_x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

Haha. That made me lol'd.

Now you have me thinking. =P





Warrior_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:20 PM   #3
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

'Roach'ford (same)
Fish (from Marillion)
'Whelk'y Brookes -Elkie Brookes
Terence 'Tench' D'arby -Terrence Trent D'arby (groans more)

Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:24 PM   #4
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

Pike and the Mechanics - Mike and the Mechanics

Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:26 PM   #5
Warrior_x
♥Alecia&amp;&amp;Demi♥
 
Warrior_x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

Papa 'Roach' ?? (same)





Warrior_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:29 PM   #6
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

yay! love it.

I cant stop thinking bout them now >.<

Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:34 PM   #7
Warrior_x
♥Alecia&amp;&amp;Demi♥
 
Warrior_x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

Lol. You shall have me thinking all day now!! =P





Warrior_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:41 PM   #8
Bwana
Lizz!
 
Bwana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Michigan
I am currently:

The Mighty Mighty "Bass"tones

Bwana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 04:39 PM   #9
Heidi Tiger
Loon NOS
 
Heidi Tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nottingham
I am currently:

All I can think of is de"peche" mode because peche means fish in french, but that's pretty poor really.





Reality leaves a lot to the imagination


Heidi Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 04:44 PM   #10
CaiteeBug
Why Be Normal? Paranormal Is More Fun!
 
CaiteeBug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Out of this world
I am currently:

My brain has malfunctioned on this one. All I could think of was "Phish".





CaiteeBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 04:46 PM   #11
Heidi Tiger
Loon NOS
 
Heidi Tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nottingham
I am currently:

The Moldy Perches





Reality leaves a lot to the imagination


Heidi Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 04:57 PM   #12
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

Shirley 'Bass'ey
'Bass' City Rollers - Bay City Rollers
Alvin Starfish - Alvin Stardust (groan)
Red Hot chilli Porpoise - Red Hot Chilli Peppers (yeah i know they are mamals really)

Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 04:59 PM   #13
Heidi Tiger
Loon NOS
 
Heidi Tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nottingham
I am currently:

Plaicebo instead of placebo
And then there's reel big fish, but surely that one is cheating!





Reality leaves a lot to the imagination


Heidi Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 05:01 PM   #14
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

hehe
'Eel'ton John >.<

Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 05:03 PM   #15
riley.
 
riley.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005

Oh, pollocks- they're not totally music related...but ...

Nicole Squidman
Michael FISH!!
Fillet Schofield?
stephen fry :)
Cod Rock
Judie Tench
Pike Lee
Pike Milligan


How do you manage without all the Internet prawn? Has it made you crabby? Or given you a haddock?

You should get trout more...

riley. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 05:06 PM   #16
riley.
 
riley.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005

click http://www.jimrothermel.com/FishJokes.htm

riley. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 05:20 PM   #17
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

Thats freaky!!!

hahahaha

Shrimp Biscuit. >.<

Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 06:27 PM   #18
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

Duh, the Eels ;)




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 06:29 PM   #19
CaiteeBug
Why Be Normal? Paranormal Is More Fun!
 
CaiteeBug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Out of this world
I am currently:

Ace of Base-Ace of Bass





CaiteeBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 06:32 PM   #20
Pomegranate
Petulant
 
Pomegranate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Spice 'gills'?





*Proud Plumeria Sister*







Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:26 PM.