RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-10-2008, 06:49 PM   #1
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:
I ****ing hate...

... funerals; being back at home [although it's just for the night to pick up more stuff]; being away from my mates; being away from cuddles; having to let people go; not being around when people need me; not being able to help the ones I love; being too damn scared to apply for a job I know I'll be GREAT at because Paul wanker rapist **** wants to work there too [had enough of that at Wimbledon]; not being sat on my sofa opposite my best mate having a massive heart-to-heart at stupid o'clock in the morning; having no money [Matthew you were right, paying for things on my card & never checking my balance = BAD].

Things will get better. I will get the bottle to apply for that job and temp in the mean time. I will find another person who I can love like family [actually I doubt that]. I will get more cuddles. I will be back with my mates tomorrow. There will be more sofa heart-to-hearts.

It's just the inbetween. The pivoting point between picking myself up again and letting myself drop.

I will do this. I just need a little push etc please?

x




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline  
Old 03-10-2008, 11:53 PM   #2
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

****ing hate my ****ing father.

****ing ****.




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline  
Old 04-10-2008, 12:05 AM   #3
Pomegranate
Petulant
 
Pomegranate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Ignore your father, as cliched as it sounds he does not deserve the right to upset you.

*sews uniforms for the Go Chelsea cheerleading squad*





*Proud Plumeria Sister*







Pomegranate is offline  
Old 04-10-2008, 12:06 AM   #4
Dramatic
 

I know you have a very difficult relationship with your father, and i understand your frustrations as i have an extremely volatile relationship with my mother.
So i do understand the mix of emotions you're feeling in regards to that..anger, hurt, upset.
I think you need to remember that you're better than anything your father ever says to you - you're a good person regardless of his put downs.

You can get better Chel's, you can get the confidence to go for jobs. It just takes time, you need to have patience with yourself.

*big hugs*
Keep your chin up. And remember..you can do this. xx

 
Old 04-10-2008, 02:00 AM   #5
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

*shoves* there you go darlin! :) HOney like you said you CAN do this. YOu know it!!! you're ace and I love you!!!

*stalks* ^_^



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline  
Old 04-10-2008, 09:39 AM   #6
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

You can make it through this, one step at a time.

Stellata is offline  
Old 04-10-2008, 01:36 PM   #7
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

I have no words.
Just pain, and loss, and self-loathing.




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline  
Old 04-10-2008, 01:38 PM   #8
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

What's the loss?

Stellata is offline  
Old 04-10-2008, 02:09 PM   #9
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

Friends, family, love, people. Not being at uni. etc etc.




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline  
Old 04-10-2008, 02:30 PM   #10
Kahlia1981
Call me Kahlia please
 
Kahlia1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Australia
I am currently:

Hi. I just wanted to let you know that I know what it's like to feel like you should be at uni when you aren't there. You can do this, you can get through this, and there will be plenty of love and friendships to help you on your way.

Kahlia



She shouts, she screams, she smashes your dreams . . .
Would you mind if I killed you? Would you mind if I tried to?
'Cause you have turned into my worst enemy,
You carry hate that I don't feel: It's over now
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

* Proud Plumeria Sister * My Support Thread * I got lei'd in vets *
* My RYL Family: big brother Doikers; little sisters MammaMia & flutterby butterfly *


Kahlia1981 is offline  
Old 04-10-2008, 02:34 PM   #11
irkeninvader
Tumbling down the rabbit hole
 
irkeninvader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: England
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Crabbit View Post
Things will get better. I will get the bottle to apply for that job and temp in the mean time. I will find another person who I can love like family [actually I doubt that]. I will get more cuddles. I will be back with my mates tomorrow. There will be more sofa heart-to-hearts.

This is a great attitude. Try to keep reminding yourself that these things WILL happen. You have the strength to get there and we are here to support you in the times between when you feel low.

Take care of yourself x



I've come so far, I'm behind again


irkeninvader is offline  
Old 04-10-2008, 02:58 PM   #12
Mrs Sam
Nothing Special
 
Mrs Sam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
I am currently:

Chels just to say i think your doing amazingly well right now what with everything going on and stuff.

hope your not at your rents too much longer!!

xxxx




Something Special.


Mrs Sam is offline  
Old 04-10-2008, 05:00 PM   #13
shadowedseraph
 
shadowedseraph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

*snuggles Chelsea and then gives her an upwardly mobile shove* you can do this i know you can!

shadowedseraph is offline  
Old 04-10-2008, 05:18 PM   #14
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

i love you chelsea bear. you're wonderful. *steals you and stashes you in my closet*



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline  
Old 10-10-2008, 05:12 PM   #15
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

In the fortnight I have:

- Moved into my house in Southampton.
- Talked to the council about my council tax, got a form for the council tax benefit & been sorting that out [thanks muchly to Matthew who actually knows something about this when I don't :|].
- Been to all the job agency's in Southampton & signed up to them, although I have to email a few my CV.
- Sorted out internets.
- Been to the doctors, and asked for a re-referal to the Mental Health place in Southampton.
- Been to the doctors re. headaches
- Applied for a job with Southampton Football club
- Sorted out water/gas/electricity bills

Don't seem like much now, to be honest, but I'm knackered.

Just keep swimming...




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline  
Old 10-10-2008, 07:17 PM   #16
Mrs Sam
Nothing Special
 
Mrs Sam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
I am currently:

it is a lot. especially in 1 fortnight. its brilliant.




Something Special.


Mrs Sam is offline  
Old 10-10-2008, 08:24 PM   #17
Dramatic
 

That's a heck of alot Chels,
you should be immensly proud of yourself.
I'll be in your position once the council get back to me,
and i couldn't imagine even doing half of that on my own..
So honestly, you should be really proud of yourself.
Well done hun xx

 
Old 10-10-2008, 08:28 PM   #18
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

It's a lot.
Really it is.
Well done.

Don't forget to make sure you get enough rest.

Stellata is offline  
Old 10-10-2008, 09:23 PM   #19
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

I'm getting drunk.
whoiop.




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline  
Old 10-10-2008, 09:54 PM   #20
Dramatic
 

Stay safe xox

 
Closed Thread


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:49 AM.