RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-10-2008, 02:06 AM   #1
ThinkingofRecovery
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greater Manchester
I am currently:
Onion Rings (of the crisps variety) : )

Should they carry a government health warning for their addictive properties?

My sister left a packet after visiting last week and this evening I am having problems resisting them - might end up feeling a little sick, which I suppose is better than me resorting to alcohol.



"Everything is possible through Christ, who gives me strength". Phillipians 4:13

ThinkingofRecovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 02:14 AM   #2
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

nom nom nom!!!!!!!!



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 12:33 PM   #3
bigmouth
cucarachita martina
 
bigmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: London

onion ring crisps from lidel are the best but they stink though





Anna XXX

bigmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 01:38 PM   #4
littlelou
 
littlelou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: scotland
I am currently:

onion ring crisps rule!!! that or pickled onion monster much mmm

littlelou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 03:57 PM   #5
Heidi Tiger
Loon NOS
 
Heidi Tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nottingham
I am currently:

Lol if they carry a health warning then so should Japanese rice crackers, they are my snacking weakness, I could eat them by the ton!





Reality leaves a lot to the imagination


Heidi Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 04:25 PM   #6
Coppelia
Song
 
Coppelia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Surrey
I am currently:

I love them, but they make my breath stink. Steve's away leaving me alone all weekend. Shall be buying a huge packet and having a nom fest while I watch old cartoons.



If this is all a dream and you're not quite what you seem then I'll sleep in vain



Coppelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 06:19 AM   #7
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

I love onion rings whether they are chips or deep fried.






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 11:25 AM   #8
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

I like the crunchy ones, not the fluffy ones.





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 01:46 PM   #9
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

havnt had them in years.
Now i have cravings!
You suck!




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 10:40 PM   #10
ThinkingofRecovery
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greater Manchester
I am currently:

Still have a few left but it would be so wrong to have them after having just cleaned my teeth - damn it!



"Everything is possible through Christ, who gives me strength". Phillipians 4:13

ThinkingofRecovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 11:33 PM   #11
Kuwairo
無声叫び
 
Kuwairo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: England.
I am currently:

Mmmm onion rings.
no reason, wait a bit. Then enjoy =]



I've got ham but I'm not a hamster :)


Kuwairo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 10:09 AM   #12
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

Beer-battered onion rings


Those are my absolute fave not beer battered though. But that's what you mean yes?







akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 12:24 PM   #13
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

well?






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 06:00 PM   #14
Misunderstood.
struggling
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bedfordshire.
I am currently:

They is good, probably because of MSG but when has anyone cared about that (:



The most profound things are inexpressible.


Misunderstood. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:44 AM.