RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-10-2008, 02:11 AM   #1
flying rain
 
flying rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Triggering (SI) - so much failure

I missed the study abroad paperwork deadline for my school. So I can't study abroad this year at all. The lady at the desk told me not to bother sending it in because they don't even look at late applications, and don't make any exceptions.

And what did I do when I found out? I am so ****ing stupid that I can't even deal with that and I self harmed massively and it was worse than anything I've done since at least last spring. I need to never do anything that bad again. Goddamnit I am such a failure. School has been in session for all of two days and I'm already breaking down mentally.

I managed to schedule an initial counseling session with somebody at my university, and hopefully will get a full time qualified counselor this year, but I'm not expecting too much.

I have to stop self harming. I know I have to stop but I don't know if I can. I have to try, at least. Because I'm getting closer each time to having to go to a hospital. I can't keep this going.

I want somebody to listen, but I don't know how to express what I feel anymore. Maybe I never did.

flying rain is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:43 AM.