RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 30-09-2008, 12:29 PM   #1
Rain Keeper
flooded in a mental state of hell
 
Rain Keeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: between reality and the afterlife
I am currently:
please do me a favor.

take me out to the pasture and put me out of my misery.

nighmares.
dreams.
life.

hurry please.
i cant take this much longer.

Rain



the flood is here and i can't keep the rain


Rain Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2008, 02:29 PM   #2
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

I don't think so Rain, people would miss you way too much.







akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2008, 02:31 PM   #3
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Leaves loads of hugs* Hang in there hunny, you can and will get through this. Take care
Kat xxx



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2008, 02:38 PM   #4
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

You can do this, we are here for you. Please take care.





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2008, 03:51 PM   #5
bleed2bfree
 
bleed2bfree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Lala land
I am currently:

*hugs*
you can get through this hun



i still find each day too short for all the thoughts i want to think, all the walks i want to take, all the book i want to readand all the friends i want to see.
john burroughs


leedschick is my drinking buddy and my best friend <3

pm me if you ever need to talk

bleed2bfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2008, 04:47 PM   #6
Auburn Shadow
 
Auburn Shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Plymouth, UK
I am currently:

*hugs you* talk to us sweetheart. We're here for you. xxx



~Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly~


***get better soon baby, I need you***


Auburn Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2008, 09:41 PM   #7
irkeninvader
Tumbling down the rabbit hole
 
irkeninvader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: England
I am currently:

*hugs you* I'm sorry you're finding things so hard right now



I've come so far, I'm behind again


irkeninvader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2008, 10:40 PM   #8
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

oh darlin! *cuddles* you can get through it. youare the keeper of the rain, but sometimes you have to let that rain fall else you'll explode. *gives you some cookies*

can you talk to someoneabout it? Maybe get something to help with sleepin?



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 12:24 AM   #9
Merc
 
Join Date: May 2004

oh my dear FRain, please talk to me. callemail, i'll call you if thatbetter, call collect if you haVE o...just KEEP TALKING!!!

PLESE!!!

*throws a frog at you*
*stcks one down your pants for good mesure*

I love you Rainy. Always. Good and bad, you KNOW this.
pls dont take away my frog-huntin' bud....

pls get iouch anyway you can....msn is ing a bitch for me right now so i will PM y another addy ok????
*goes to PM*

Again, I ll9ve you my dear FRainy, VERY much.

always
romp

Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 06:30 PM   #10
Rain Keeper
flooded in a mental state of hell
 
Rain Keeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: between reality and the afterlife
I am currently:

24 hours later and still walking and talking. Things could be worse I know. sometimes I just want to start over. 37 years old. focus on the kids. focus on work. My head is above water. I have been lower. Just really stressing...getting back on course after the hurricane and all.

Thank you for replying...

Not so alone,
Rain



the flood is here and i can't keep the rain


Rain Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 10:13 PM   #11
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

*cuddles* you'll never be alone darlin! Not ever. *cuddles tightly*



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 06:19 AM   #12
effervescence
tired
 
effervescence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

hi rain.
we dont know each other very well but i know you are loved and i know the feelings you are feeling, really i do. the lonliness eats away and just makes everything so much worse.
i am glad you are keeping your head above water.



Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.


effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 12:52 PM   #13
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

Ill just come over and bite you! That will resolve all!
Love you x

Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:03 AM.