RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 26-09-2008, 01:13 AM   #1
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:
Adult - A nice little flash game

"Remember no glove, no luv"

hahahahha

http://www.feelconfident.co.uk/condoms/game.htm




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 01:16 AM   #2
Aidee
 
Aidee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA
I am currently:

280 points, 1 baby :D



Well it breaks my heart to see you this way,
The beauty in life, where's it gone?
And somebody told me you were doing okay,
Somehow I guess they were wrong.




Aidee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 01:18 AM   #3
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

Aidey is good with her luvin.
You can tell shes a good FAA and practice being safe. *pets*




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 01:22 AM   #4
Aidee
 
Aidee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA
I am currently:

If anyone plays they have to do it with the sound on!



Well it breaks my heart to see you this way,
The beauty in life, where's it gone?
And somebody told me you were doing okay,
Somehow I guess they were wrong.




Aidee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 02:05 AM   #5
sparklyshoes
Sheer
 
sparklyshoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: the shire
I am currently:

*shudders*

I like the way it moves, it seems kinda happy, baby or no baby! I got 250 points






sparklyshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 02:06 AM   #6
sparklyshoes
Sheer
 
sparklyshoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: the shire
I am currently:

ahah I just got 280 too :0)






sparklyshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 02:07 AM   #7
Aidee
 
Aidee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA
I am currently:

:OMG: I can not let you best me :P



Well it breaks my heart to see you this way,
The beauty in life, where's it gone?
And somebody told me you were doing okay,
Somehow I guess they were wrong.




Aidee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 02:10 AM   #8
Aidee
 
Aidee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA
I am currently:

Ok, neve rmind, apparently 280 is the highest score you can get! lol

280, no babies :D:D:D:D



Well it breaks my heart to see you this way,
The beauty in life, where's it gone?
And somebody told me you were doing okay,
Somehow I guess they were wrong.




Aidee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 06:33 AM   #9
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you
 
Damnation.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancashire
I am currently:

O____o That was...unusual.

Glad my housemate wasn't around to see me play that




Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...


Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 06:54 AM   #10
effervescence
tired
 
effervescence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

haha. 270 points!



Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.


effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 12:46 PM   #11
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

I actually have a msn icon of a penis walking like that giggles*




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 02:41 PM   #12
shadowedseraph
 
shadowedseraph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

70 points i got a babay.....*screams in terror and runs away*

shadowedseraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 02:48 PM   #13
bobidrawpictures
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

the sound is amazing

bobidrawpictures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 04:52 PM   #14
realflifefaerie
 
realflifefaerie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: West Midlands
I am currently:

280 point and a baby

realflifefaerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2008, 10:05 PM   #15
riley.
 
riley.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005

280 and a baby- genius...just genius

riley. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2008, 10:16 AM   #16
D-liscious
I wouldn't change the pain for what I've learned
 
D-liscious's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

320 - i rock :P



reach for the stars


D-liscious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2008, 01:03 PM   #17
Alone and Scared
*Roby and Allie's Angel!*
 
Alone and Scared's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Lost.
I am currently:

270 and 3 babies.... Hm.



-“And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to bloom.” Anais Nin-



Allie, Mutt, Great Grandma, Hope and Humbug. I love you and miss you all. xx
Love you Caz, Kel, Roby &&Dasher. xx


Alone and Scared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 03:22 AM   #18
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

ok first go i got 30 - 3 babies, 2nd time 20 - 3 babies, 3rd time 280 no babies. it's getting it in a rhythm... in and out and in and out....






the spacebar that is.....
dirty minds, mand x



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:07 PM.