RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 19-08-2008, 11:37 PM   #1
Ragdoll
 
Ragdoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: North Midlands
I am currently:
Cant do it anymore *happy update*

Rusty and I have just spent a few days with my parents, then went on to my grandparents'. It's been really nice to get away, quite relaxing. Having come home to Rusty's family, within 5 mins of coming in the door (we hadnt even got our bags out of the car yet) his dad was shouting at us for no reason.

Rusty and I have both been in tears since getting back, its horrible living somewhere where you're not wanted. Rusty's absolutely fuming, cos the argument brought back my bump pains that had just settled down after an hour of regular pains. His dad didnt even phone him on his 35th birthday on sunday.

My parents and grandparents have both offered to let us stay there, and we're seriously considering it. I have to phone the benefits office tomorrow morning, but if my incapacity money hasnt been sorted, then we'll seriously look at living with my family because we cant afford to rent til i get that money through.

*sighs* someone hand me a winning lottery ticket!


Last edited by Ragdoll : 20-08-2008 at 10:37 AM. Reason: update!






I got lei'd in Vets!


Ragdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 12:22 AM   #2
blondiebear
Bringing back the lost art of Sewing
 
blondiebear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

If I were there, I'd be offering to help you pack and move when you needed it. Honest. This is the best I can do:

*cuddles you*



My husband is my best friend.

In forgiving others, we are not exonerating them. They may not deserve exoneration. Rather, in forgiving others we are giving up our anger over the fact that what happened is not what "should" have happened or that our life is not the way it "should" have been.

blondiebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 12:26 AM   #3
MammaMia
 
MammaMia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

*gentle cuddles*

I hope things get sorted hun and try not to get stressed? I know it's not easy though



Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 01:14 AM   #4
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

Stupid peoples *grumbles* I think you should go to yoru parents or grandparents and tell his parents to go choke on a ****. >.<

*pets lots*



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 10:36 AM   #5
Ragdoll
 
Ragdoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: North Midlands
I am currently:

Just phoned the benefits office and guess what?? The money is coming through in a week, so we now have our deposit for a house! Huuuuuuuge relief, it's so nice that things are finally going right







I got lei'd in Vets!


Ragdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 11:34 AM   #6
Misunderstood.
struggling
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bedfordshire.
I am currently:

*smiles*
I'm really pleased for you.

Catherine xxxx



The most profound things are inexpressible.


Misunderstood. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 12:49 PM   #7
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

Huzza!!!!



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 12:53 PM   #8
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Yay, I am really happy things are starting to look up for you both



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 02:28 PM   #9
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

That's great news





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 02:37 PM   #10
MammaMia
 
MammaMia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

Hurrrrrah



Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 05:08 PM   #11
blondiebear
Bringing back the lost art of Sewing
 
blondiebear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

yay! excellent!



My husband is my best friend.

In forgiving others, we are not exonerating them. They may not deserve exoneration. Rather, in forgiving others we are giving up our anger over the fact that what happened is not what "should" have happened or that our life is not the way it "should" have been.

blondiebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:30 AM.