RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18-08-2008, 08:47 PM   #1
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:
Coping with jelousy

How do you do it?

Right now, my best friend is about to qualify from uni, from the course that I wanted to be doing so bad. She didnt really want to do it that much but went for it anyway. Now she is about to qualify with a job that I would love. And I was not even able to complete the course.

Whats more, she tells me today that she is 7 weeks pregnant with her second child. She has the life I always dreamt of. Kids, people there who care, dream job.

Shes my friend, I should be supportive and should be congratualting her and be happy for her. yet all I see is my own failings. Yet all i want to do is run far away, to stop speaking to her to save having to see her with everything i want.

So any tips on how to accept it an be the friend that I should be?




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2008, 09:38 PM   #2
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

Kim, I don't know, but I really do understand.

x




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2008, 09:49 PM   #3
blondiebear
Bringing back the lost art of Sewing
 
blondiebear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

It is also okay if you take a bit of time for yourself to get to a place where you can be pleasant to her. You might joke with her about how she has your dream life.

I don't know how you deal with it yourself. I wish I did.



My husband is my best friend.

In forgiving others, we are not exonerating them. They may not deserve exoneration. Rather, in forgiving others we are giving up our anger over the fact that what happened is not what "should" have happened or that our life is not the way it "should" have been.

blondiebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2008, 09:58 PM   #4
l'il esky
Queen SockMonkey aka Holly :D
 
l'il esky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Biggin Hill, England
I am currently:

i dont know but i would like the answer!
my best friend is engaged and other best friend has just had a little girl and im the long term depressed singleton who is just jealous of everyone else being happy and having a family!

just have to try grin and bare it unfortunately x



this pic is so i can always remember jen who was my l'il sock monkey friend who has left ryl and i miss her!!!
xx


l'il esky is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:57 AM.