RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18-08-2008, 08:00 PM   #1
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you
 
Damnation.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancashire
I am currently:
My GOD, Word fails!



Isn't that just beautiful? XD




Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...


Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2008, 08:06 PM   #2
Misunderstood.
struggling
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bedfordshire.
I am currently:

how d'ya mean it failed?



The most profound things are inexpressible.


Misunderstood. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2008, 08:10 PM   #3
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you
 
Damnation.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancashire
I am currently:

XD Sorry, should've been clearer. It's being stupid. First time I've seen 'I are' come up as a replacement for 'I'm'




Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...


Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2008, 10:55 PM   #4
Urethra Franklin
Resident Bounder
 
Urethra Franklin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006

Spellcheckers: Illiterate!



Click click click click click click, click yourself under...

Urethra Franklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2008, 10:56 PM   #5
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

*giggles* that's awesome!



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2008, 02:54 AM   #6
effervescence
tired
 
effervescence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

hehehe



Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.


effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2008, 03:23 AM   #7
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you
 
Damnation.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancashire
I am currently:

Doesn't exactly fill you with confidence, does it? xD




Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...


Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2008, 03:33 AM   #8
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

Ahh gotta love technology.



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2008, 09:44 AM   #9
Misunderstood.
struggling
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bedfordshire.
I am currently:

heh. okay;..that's bad. I don't think I've ever heard or read anything saying "I are" either. Love it. You should carry on trying to get all it's other mistakes out of it now (=

Catherine xxxx



The most profound things are inexpressible.


Misunderstood. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2008, 02:14 PM   #10
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

haha.






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2008, 03:19 PM   #11
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

Surely it's not real though?





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2008, 06:12 PM   #12
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you
 
Damnation.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancashire
I am currently:

Rageagainstthemachine: LOL, oh God! That could take a while XDD

One_step_closer: I'm afraid it is, lmao D:




Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...


Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 11:49 AM   #13
Misunderstood.
struggling
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bedfordshire.
I am currently:

How do you copy/paste screen shots like that into posts BTW? Like you did in your first post of the thread. The whole thing we're talking about. heh.

I are not that technically advanced. [that's not funny =]]



The most profound things are inexpressible.


Misunderstood. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 04:13 PM   #14
Kangaroo
No, I'm Not An Aussie
 
Kangaroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Bedfordshire, UK
I am currently:

*sniggers*



KANGAROO


I HAVE FAMILY - Blondiebear is my sister


Kangaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2008, 06:25 PM   #15
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you
 
Damnation.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancashire
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rageagainstthemachine View Post
How do you copy/paste screen shots like that into posts BTW? Like you did in your first post of the thread. The whole thing we're talking about. heh.

I are not that technically advanced. [that's not funny =]]
Don't worry, I'm not all that computer-savvy myself.

Kay, you see the button marked 'Print screen/Sys Rq'? Next to F12. You press that, and it takes a screenshot of whatever you've got on the screen, then open up Paint, paste, save, upload to something like Photobucket or Imageshack, and you're done!




Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...


Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2008, 11:59 PM   #16
Trucktastic
Mother Trucker
 
Trucktastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bedfordshire
I am currently:

There's an "I are Baboon" on the cartoon "I am Weasel". May be it's referring to that? (It's a very surreal cartoon that's normally on Cartoon Network in the UK at about 4am in the morning).

Loz





You don't have to be a monkey to recognize a banana!

Trucktastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 04:55 AM   #17
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you
 
Damnation.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancashire
I am currently:

Good God, I haven't watched that for years. XD! It'd be great if that was a reference, lol




Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...


Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 08:58 AM   #18
Misunderstood.
struggling
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bedfordshire.
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Poisonous.Cyanide. View Post
Don't worry, I'm not all that computer-savvy myself.

Kay, you see the button marked 'Print screen/Sys Rq'? Next to F12. You press that, and it takes a screenshot of whatever you've got on the screen, then open up Paint, paste, save, upload to something like Photobucket or Imageshack, and you're done!
ThankYou xX



The most profound things are inexpressible.


Misunderstood. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2008, 04:22 AM   #19
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you
 
Damnation.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancashire
I am currently:

Yer welcome =D




Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...


Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:17 PM.