RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16-08-2008, 01:45 PM   #1
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area
sent home from work....

My manager said I can go home when the others come back from lunch.
She doesn't know how things really are. But she sees how pale, tired, cold, and distracted I am/look.

I didn't even ask...
She just said I could.

I feel all weepy now.
Someone cares.

So, I'm off home in about 15 minutes, and will hopefully get some sleep.

Could I have some tlc and support, please?

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2008, 01:50 PM   #2
Starla
 
Starla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
I am currently:

Everything always seems to feel a little bit better after some restful sleep. I hope you'll be able to get some. :)

Starla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2008, 01:55 PM   #3
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

((((((((Hugs)))))))))

I am glad she is sending you home Katie, it sounds like things are really rough for you at the moment. We are here if you want to talk about it. I hope you can manage to get some sleep there. Take care
Kat xxx



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2008, 02:01 PM   #4
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

Sounds like you have a wonderful manager :)

*cuddles*



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2008, 02:56 PM   #5
Sleepless123
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
I am currently:

im glad your manager has noticed that you dont seem to be doing so well and maybe need a rest!!That was a kind of them.i really hope you can get some sleep/rest and peace and manage to feel better soon.Best wishes.



i do not always manage to be around but i wish you all the very best - love and luck to you all!


Sleepless123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2008, 05:21 PM   #6
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

Thanks. :)

I had a couple of hours sleep. And my flatmate just said I look very rested. I do feel rested, but also fragile.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2008, 06:41 PM   #7
Porcelain Child
The Name Is Claire..
 
Porcelain Child's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: UK
I am currently:

Well that explains a lot...

I am glad the sleep helped hunni...

What is it that is making you feel so down/fragile...

*squishes*

Claire...

Porcelain Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2008, 06:43 PM   #8
blondiebear
Bringing back the lost art of Sewing
 
blondiebear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

I understand fragile. Take care of yourself accordingly. You are a fine person, we don't want you to break!



My husband is my best friend.

In forgiving others, we are not exonerating them. They may not deserve exoneration. Rather, in forgiving others we are giving up our anger over the fact that what happened is not what "should" have happened or that our life is not the way it "should" have been.

blondiebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2008, 10:49 PM   #9
Tears of Solitude
Jade xxx
 
Tears of Solitude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

I hope the needed sleep did the trick.

I think we all have felt fragile and can sympathise with you.

Let us know how you feel now?

Jade xxx




I fight everyday not to.
Even Now.

Sunshine=Soulmate
Airwolf=Brother
Angel=Best friend
Always
xxx


Tears of Solitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:12 AM.