RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 15-08-2008, 10:49 AM   #1
EARTHWORK
 
what to do ????????

hi ,I'm wondering how should i learn to know Wat i want out of life ? Ive been knocked down by others so long and live other peoples life ,I'm stuck in a rut I'm not allowed support from services and no family or Friends i have acquaintances only i live on my own and Ive been crying so much lately i just don't know how to live and Wat i want out of life ,i haven't a clue Wat to do about it ,all i know is I'm stuck in doors crying a lot and feeling very lonely ,any of you know Wat how etc any advice be great as I'm getting to the place of just seeing death ,i don't want it to be to late to have some sort of a life ,

  Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 15-08-2008, 03:40 PM   #2
blondiebear
Bringing back the lost art of Sewing
 
blondiebear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

Start out with what interests you have? Could you join a club or take a class? Don't worry if that doesn't work out, take another class. Then too, you will meet people with similar interests.



My husband is my best friend.

In forgiving others, we are not exonerating them. They may not deserve exoneration. Rather, in forgiving others we are giving up our anger over the fact that what happened is not what "should" have happened or that our life is not the way it "should" have been.

blondiebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2008, 01:45 PM   #3
EARTHWORK
 
?

hi , good idea that to tray a club ,and yes my Dr knows but ill tell him again but to be honest with you WATS the point ,well thanks for your ideas I'm grateful to you ,

  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:49 AM.