RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14-08-2008, 09:02 PM   #1
pez_barbie
a little pie
 
pez_barbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: newcastle upon tyne
I am currently:
penguin joke (with added monkeys)

was gonna put this in the lame jokes thread but i think it deserved its own



[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gptmuzBhdc&feature=user"]YouTube - The Monkey Bar[/ame]

sorry youre just gonna have to click link unless someone can embed it for me


Last edited by pez_barbie : 14-08-2008 at 09:06 PM. Reason: wont embed


If I pretended I was blind
And struck it from my mind
Would it still be there?
What if I'd do anything
To make it seem all right
I finally got Lei'd in Vets....It was an enjoyable experience!


pez_barbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 09:07 PM   #2
pez_barbie
a little pie
 
pez_barbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: newcastle upon tyne
I am currently:

oh now it works



If I pretended I was blind
And struck it from my mind
Would it still be there?
What if I'd do anything
To make it seem all right
I finally got Lei'd in Vets....It was an enjoyable experience!


pez_barbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 09:15 PM   #3
Starla
 
Starla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
I am currently:

LOL, I love it.

Starla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 10:46 PM   #4
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

LMAO!



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:28 PM.