RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14-08-2008, 11:19 AM   #1
Misunderstood.
struggling
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bedfordshire.
I am currently:
Don't Feel Well

I'm sorry for posting too much atm.
I've had stomach pain for two days. Moves from the left side to the middle at different points in the day. I mentioned another symptom to my mum. I wish I'd never mentioned it.
She said I needed to make a doctors app. now. I phoned and they're fully booked for today. Might make one tomorrow.
I've been to the GPs too much recently. I don't like going to the surgery and seeing GPs.
Granted maybe I really "need" to this time. I always thought I went when I need to and that has seemed like far too much recently.
I just feel quite ill. In pain. Horrible.
Bit stressed.
I wish I could go back to bed and just sleep. But I'm not tired. It must just seem like I'm moaning for no reason. I wish there was something I could get from the chemist to shut these physical symptoms up.



The most profound things are inexpressible.


Misunderstood. is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 14-08-2008, 01:27 PM   #2
Ragdoll
 
Ragdoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: North Midlands
I am currently:

I know it's not nice seeing doctors - I feel the same way! - but if the pain goes from the side to the middle then it could possibly be appendicitis or something, so it's worth getting checked out just be to be safe.
xx







I got lei'd in Vets!


Ragdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 02:15 PM   #3
Misunderstood.
struggling
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bedfordshire.
I am currently:

I think I'll phone the doctors tomorrow. They're booked up today.
TY for the reply.

Catherine xxxx



The most profound things are inexpressible.


Misunderstood. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 02:58 PM   #4
Yellow
No Escape From Solitude
 
Yellow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: US
I am currently:

eeek.
im so sorry youre in so much pain.
a few months ago my mom had pain in her left side and near her belly button. she hates going to docs too...but eventually she went and it was gallstones and also a hernia!!! they removed both. she said the pain was worse than all 4 of her child births!!!
i hope you can get in soon.
keep us updated please?
*gentle snuggles*
*offers heating pad*
much love.
xxxxxxxxxx





A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.

Yellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 03:41 PM   #5
Starla
 
Starla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
I am currently:

I really hope you get that worked out and feel better.
*Offers get well soon card and a hug*

Starla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 06:23 PM   #6
Misunderstood.
struggling
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bedfordshire.
I am currently:

=] I will keep you updated. I was starting to wonder if I care enough to make a doctors appointment. About myself and life in General TBH. I will make it though 'cause I don't think I'm too good on deciding. Everyone who cares and I trust think I should so I will.
TY for replies and the card / heating pad heh.

Catherine xxxx



The most profound things are inexpressible.


Misunderstood. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:08 PM.