RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 13-08-2008, 03:51 AM   #1
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:
Man Cold... SO FUNNY!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsvWK_EedLU"]YouTube - man cold from man stroke women[/ame]



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2008, 04:04 AM   #2
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you
 
Damnation.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancashire
I am currently:

Lmao, oh dear XD

(thatwomanlooksfamiliarandIcan'tthinkwhy)




Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...


Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2008, 09:33 AM   #3
effervescence
tired
 
effervescence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

hehe.



Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.


effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2008, 09:41 AM   #4
HandThatFeeds
Like a cat in a bag waiting to drown
 
HandThatFeeds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: nr London
I am currently:

Brilliant (and so true) .




Ranting here *trig SI/Abuse*


HandThatFeeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2008, 11:11 AM   #5
Auburn Shadow
 
Auburn Shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Plymouth, UK
I am currently:

That's awesome!



~Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly~


***get better soon baby, I need you***


Auburn Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2008, 12:24 PM   #6
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

so true




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2008, 12:26 PM   #7
Misunderstood.
struggling
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bedfordshire.
I am currently:

heh heh that is funny, thanks for sharing



The most profound things are inexpressible.


Misunderstood. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2008, 12:27 PM   #8
Pencils
 
Pencils's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Amazing. I showed it to my fiance, because it really is so true!
He always "jokes" about having a man-headache, or a man-cold, and I fuss over him more than usual.
Haha.

Pencils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2008, 12:27 PM   #9
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

LMAO (this is sooo true)



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2008, 07:08 PM   #10
Yellow
No Escape From Solitude
 
Yellow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: US
I am currently:

men. nuff said.
hehehehehehehehe





A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.

Yellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 11:54 AM   #11
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

lazy arse husband.






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2008, 12:33 PM   #12
Trucktastic
Mother Trucker
 
Trucktastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bedfordshire
I am currently:

oh dear.

Poor little bunny???

But it's so true!

loz x





You don't have to be a monkey to recognize a banana!

Trucktastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2008, 03:27 PM   #13
blondiebear
Bringing back the lost art of Sewing
 
blondiebear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

So true.



My husband is my best friend.

In forgiving others, we are not exonerating them. They may not deserve exoneration. Rather, in forgiving others we are giving up our anger over the fact that what happened is not what "should" have happened or that our life is not the way it "should" have been.

blondiebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:17 AM.