RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-08-2008, 12:52 AM   #1
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:
Oh Helena!!!!! Hellohefalump



Happy birthday!!!!


The whole gang is here!


So go dance with butterflies and have a lovely day



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 05:08 AM   #2
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

Happy Birthday






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 08:23 AM   #3
Animad
 
Animad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day

Animad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 08:37 AM   #4
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

Happy Birthday!

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 10:14 AM   #5
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

Happy Birthday!!! xxx





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 03:29 PM   #6
Ragdoll
 
Ragdoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: North Midlands
I am currently:

Happy birthday!







I got lei'd in Vets!


Ragdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2008, 12:06 PM   #7
sherlock holmes
do you like my potato?
 
sherlock holmes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004

Happy late birthday!



Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything is different…

you once called your brain a hard drive, well say hello to the virus.


sherlock holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2008, 10:56 PM   #8
hellohefalump
fishki
 
hellohefalump's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: East Sussex

OOOOOHHH!!!! thankyou thankyou thankyou!!!!

I, being a hundred years behind everyone else, only just saw this thread!

THANKYOU!!!

although, to be honest my birthday wasn't that great. I was ill (and I still am!) and it was my stepfather's funeral the day after. But I got some Itunes vouchers and bought a Harry Potter audiobook, and I got a DVD, and had a chinese take away, which was all good.




If I were a bird - fish
My wings I would spread
I'd swoop over you
And plop on your head.


hellohefalump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2008, 03:21 PM   #9
Putain
Vlad the impala
 
Putain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

Believe it or not i was thinking of you a couple of weeks ago, when i was in your town visiting relatives. Not that i could remember your name, at the time. (Sorry, senility obviously.)

Sorry to hear you're ill. Belated happy birthday, and i hope you get better soon.

Putain is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:26 PM.