RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-08-2008, 10:43 PM   #1
BoundNoMore
feeling like a failure...
 
BoundNoMore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in my own little world...
I am currently:
ARRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!

I just found out that the check that I wrote for rent this month bounced
that is the 2nd time this has happened since we moved into this apartment in April of last year.
And now... with returned check fees and over-draft fees and all that ****... our bank account is in the negative... by almost $1000!!!!

It really ****ing sucks that rent is damn expensive and that Wal-Mart doesn't ****in pay their employees enough here that my husband can work his ass off (he worked 70-something hours last week)... and still not have enough for rent!!!!

And to add insult to injury, our electric bill is past due... so we may not have power here sometime soon.

********************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



We're all in the same game;
Just different levels.
Dealing with the same hell;
Just different demons.


BoundNoMore is offline   Reply With Quote
4 Hugs Given By :
Old 08-08-2008, 10:55 PM   #2
1ofmany
My mind is real.
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Merry Old England
I am currently:

I can't offer any advice. I am sorry. I am here if you need me.
Sending love.



-----------------
Memento Mori
----------------
Live your dream? Or Dream your life?
----------------
I can't hug people in real life and online it makes me feel like a lier.


1ofmany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 12:32 AM   #3
Pomegranate
Petulant
 
Pomegranate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Money sucks! Sorry you are in this situation. Could your partner maybe look at other jobs or something? Will the bank extend your overdraft? Sorry have no real advice *offers hugs though and a punch bag





*Proud Plumeria Sister*







Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 03:08 PM   #4
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

i hoep it gets fixed soon dear! 8hugs*



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:14 PM   #5
blondiebear
Bringing back the lost art of Sewing
 
blondiebear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

Wish I knew how to help!



My husband is my best friend.

In forgiving others, we are not exonerating them. They may not deserve exoneration. Rather, in forgiving others we are giving up our anger over the fact that what happened is not what "should" have happened or that our life is not the way it "should" have been.

blondiebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 02:30 AM   #6
Yellow
No Escape From Solitude
 
Yellow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: US
I am currently:

*snuggles you*
money problems are so ****ing stressful.
we've been going through them for months now.
im sorry youre right in the middle of this.
things have a way of working themselves out.
it may be hard for a while...but it will change.
keep the faith hunni!!!! i know you can.
loves.
xxxxx





A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.

Yellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:26 AM.