RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-08-2008, 11:13 PM   #1
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:
Dramatic*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you don't want a big deal made of your birthday but i'm making you a post anyway! *cuddles*

Happy birthday lovey!!!!





"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 06-08-2008, 11:16 PM   #2
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

Happy Birthday :)

xxx




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 11:43 PM   #3
Ratatouille strychnine
The sweetest cherry in an apple pie.
 
Ratatouille strychnine's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
I am currently:

Happy birthday!!

I hope you have a great day.

xxxx





Ratatouille strychnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 02:35 AM   #4
blondiebear
Bringing back the lost art of Sewing
 
blondiebear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

Happy Birthday!



My husband is my best friend.

In forgiving others, we are not exonerating them. They may not deserve exoneration. Rather, in forgiving others we are giving up our anger over the fact that what happened is not what "should" have happened or that our life is not the way it "should" have been.

blondiebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 02:45 AM   #5
Dramatic
 

..........

I suddenly feel REALLY embarrassed..

Thankyou Jess..i REALLY wasn't expecting that one. This is the best birthday surprise by far :)

*huge hugs to you and everyone else for the birthday wishes*

Thanks again everyone..
(And i really want that Seal for my birthday..!)

I'll shy away into the background now..lol
xxxx

  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 02:46 AM   #6
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you
 
Damnation.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancashire
I am currently:

Happy birthday! Hope it's a good'un =D




Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...


Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 08:42 AM   #7
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

Happy Birthday!

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:40 AM   #8
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

Happy Birthday!!! xxx





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:53 AM   #9
EllaBella
EllaBella
 
Join Date: May 2008
I am currently:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
:D

EllaBella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 02:37 PM   #10
Merc
 
Join Date: May 2004

hope it was great!!!!!!!!!!!
romp

Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 05:40 PM   #11
Yellow
No Escape From Solitude
 
Yellow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: US
I am currently:

Happy Birthday!!!! :)





A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.

Yellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 06:05 PM   #12
Dramatic
 

Thankyou all for the birthday wishes.. it's definatly put a smile on my face :)
*hugs to all*
xx

  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:38 PM.