RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-08-2008, 08:02 AM   #1
Aidee
 
Aidee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA
I am currently:
Bucket Lists

So I think it would be good to have a positive non-smut thread going, and I thought this may work. Everyone should post their "Bucket Lists" which is a list of things that you want to do before you kick the bucket.



Well it breaks my heart to see you this way,
The beauty in life, where's it gone?
And somebody told me you were doing okay,
Somehow I guess they were wrong.




Aidee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 09:59 AM   #2
PropheticStar
 

Hmm... will have to ponder on this one.

  Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 10:39 AM   #3
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

I want to fall in love.




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 10:43 AM   #4
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

- Finish my degree in Chemistry w/Ocean & Earth Science & get a 2:2 or above.
- Have some babies.
- Find a man/woman to have the babies with.
- Make it so that RYL never has to worry about money again. Ever.
- Skydive.



There's lots of other things so I'll come back later :)




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 10:45 AM   #5
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

- Become a psychotherapist.
- Write a book and have it published.
- Have a relationship.

Not necessarily in that order.

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 03:39 PM   #6
flippinterp
 
flippinterp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Maryland

Great idea Aidey! I LOVE that movie, but haven't pondered my own "bucket list" in awhile...

Things I'd REALLY regret if I didn't do:
-have a real conversation with my mom (something besides weather, sports, etc)
-own a dog
-have sex with someone I really connect to

Other things I'd like to do:
-skydiving
-visit Europe
-get a paper published




Who can attest that when they're at their best
Oh their worst is still crouching close behind
It's coming to peace with the darkness in me
That allows the true light to shine inside
"Ups and Downs" ~ Kendall Payne



flippinterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 10:24 PM   #7
Alchemyst
 
Alchemyst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

have another child (or several)
horseback trek through Chile
have a house with land so I can have lots of animals and kids running around
set up my own business
do a couple of courses Im interested in to further me professionally
own horses
see my dad get his books published
go to the Galapagos Islands
work on a conservation project
see whales in the wild


on a personal level -
have a little love for myself



I got Lei'd in vets



Alchemyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 10:25 PM   #8
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

- get married (it's happening!!!!_
- Have a family... two children
- go to uni and become a sociologist with counselling masters
- do motivational speaking on overcoming self harm and depression in highschools
- get a puppy and another cat
- buy land and build our own place
- get a horse



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 09:37 PM   #9
englishrose
 
englishrose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lost
I am currently:

Really love the film ok mine:

* finish my degree
* Find a man that loves me for me
* lose weight (not hate they way i look love me)
* Have a house by the sea
* have a dog of my own
* have 2 children
* find someone made enougth so spend the rest of there life with me
* be really happy
* do something for self-harm make it more public (maybe through social work)
* skydive maybe next year for RYL
* Laugh until it hurts
* Do more interviews about self-harm
* prove to my dad im something and not the nothing he like to tell me i am

Sorry i could go on and on and on



Don't walk behine me I might got you lost!
Don't walk in front of me I may not follow you!
Don't walk beside me the path is to small!

All we can do is walk our own paths,remember your not alone because we are all walking our own paths together!

englishrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 02:49 PM   #10
Merc
 
Join Date: May 2004

we liked that movie so much, bougfht it lol!!!

ok, hmmmmmmmmmm.......

- skydive
- cliff diving
- rock climb
- race bikes orcars
- never lose the love of our family, my 'sunshines'
- always have kat and jade in my life; travel and actually meet them :o)
- take upwriting again and ybe get published again
- win the lottery, buy beautiful house in the caribean, give TONS of money to ryl, etc...



....thats all for now

romp

Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 05:52 PM   #11
Pomegranate
Petulant
 
Pomegranate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

-Learn another language
-Have a nice house
-Have children and be a good mum
-Finish my degree
-Make my Grandma happy
-Forgive the rest of my family
-Learn to really connect with people
-See the world
-Dive with sharks
-Sky dive
-Do some voluntary work
-Raise money for RYL





*Proud Plumeria Sister*







Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 07:06 PM   #12
Starla
 
Starla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
I am currently:

Go on a great road trip across the states.
Travel!
Become fluent in Spanish (getting there :))
Have a family.
Get my Masters.
Develop more patience for my brother.
Tell my father I love him and that I'm proud to be his daughter.

Starla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 12:33 AM   #13
Detour. Derail
~* Formerly Voice Of Reason*~
 
Detour. Derail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nowhere
I am currently:

If I could change just ONE life for the better before I died...I;d be pretty happy :]



...&& the cracks begin to show...
**Lex**


Detour. Derail is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:11 PM.