RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-08-2008, 10:21 PM   #1
Dee
Love Me Or Hate Me
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
I am currently:
AHHHHHHH F***k WORK

So ok the superviser (well acting) A.J has had in for me ever since she started there. I didn't really notice it at first but now i do alot. Here is todays ways she made me feel dumb, small and thick.

To start with she was nice and stuff to me to start with. Then later on it started with her saying to me "Don't forget to get plates and lids for supper" But i don't do supper i only do lunch. Then she printed out the worng page so i made the worng ones. So she was just about to start having a go so i went and got the page to show her. And just as i was walking back in the office she said "you guys are always making misstakes" Then i showed her her paper and she said "yeah i printed out the worng one" no sorry or nothing. then her and this other lady sat 10 mins chatting and thinking about what there going to do. Also coz some **** i had to sit and wite about 100 old lables for taday and tomorrow. I was sat in the office doing them for about 45 mins then she said "that will do" then she said i would have to stay 15mins more coz i was doing them ****ing lables that have to be done no matter where i do them and her and this other girl just sat there doing nothing. Then other comments:
"Make sure that room is clean and sportless when u leave and i'll be cheaking" when i leave the room is still being used.
"i'll be counting all them salads as well" when she never do.

I swear she has got it in for me. i don't hear her say them to other people. At the time i didn'treally notice but now it just kinda hit me. Am i as thick, dumb, small as she thinks i am. I really don't know maybe i am.

Sorry if this is long just needed to get it off my chest.


Dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 11:56 PM   #2
Yellow
No Escape From Solitude
 
Yellow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: US
I am currently:

im sorry you had a rough day at work.
*gives you squishes*
loves.
xxxxx





A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.

Yellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 12:20 AM   #3
blondiebear
Bringing back the lost art of Sewing
 
blondiebear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

I hate it when I'm treated like that on the job. The best things I can say to do are to;
1. record what happens and when. do this privately, keep the record in your purse or even at home. make sure there is no emotion in the record, even if you have to edit it out later.

2. just keep doing your job and don't argue, don't make waves while you are there. If you can, don't even let the expression on your face give you away that you are upset.

3. you could look for another job

4. This will be most difficult and you don't have to do it. Take the list of what happened to your supervisor's supervisor. But if your supervisor stays your supervisor, your work life is going to be unpleasant.

Dunno if this helps, but it is some positive action you could take.
I understand. Been there, done that.



My husband is my best friend.

In forgiving others, we are not exonerating them. They may not deserve exoneration. Rather, in forgiving others we are giving up our anger over the fact that what happened is not what "should" have happened or that our life is not the way it "should" have been.

blondiebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 01:09 AM   #4
Dee
Love Me Or Hate Me
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
I am currently:

thanks for the replys there really helped

Dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 06:46 AM   #5
**kleechy**
 
**kleechy**'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Home
I am currently:

DEE huni i told u to look for another job , i never knew it was this bad!!! Rite wen i come down urs i'm gona help u get a job




THE COUNCIL LEFT ME A TOY TO PLAY WITH :D


**kleechy** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 02:08 PM   #6
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

smack her? you can't but it always gives me great pleausre to think bout smacking my supervisor when he's being a wanker!



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 03:10 PM   #7
Dee
Love Me Or Hate Me
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
I am currently:

i know i'm thick dumb and other stuff. i just wish she did.t keep reminding me.

Dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 03:16 PM   #8
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

I'm sure you're intelligent and hard working. It just helps when you're given encouragement and feel valued at work.

What do you really enjoy doing? Is there any of that at your job? What kind of job would you like?

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 05:58 PM   #9
Dee
Love Me Or Hate Me
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
I am currently:

i know i wonna change jobs but don't know to what

Dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 10:51 PM   #10
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

oh don't let some asswipe supervice (actign or otherwise!) let you think you'res tupid. you're not. *pets*



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:29 AM.