RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-08-2008, 11:55 PM   #1
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:
Adult - Post Secret

So I know we have pandoras box, but this is ADULT post secret.

I was inspired by this post that amused me no end. (It wasnt mine btw)





Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 02:28 AM   #2
effervescence
tired
 
effervescence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

interesting!



Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.


effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 09:02 AM   #3
PropheticStar
 

*stares at Ween*

You were a special child :)

  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 09:07 AM   #4
Aidee
 
Aidee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA
I am currently:

*agrees with Ewinny*



Well it breaks my heart to see you this way,
The beauty in life, where's it gone?
And somebody told me you were doing okay,
Somehow I guess they were wrong.




Aidee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 10:45 PM   #5
shadow.princess
.nobody's.fool.
 
shadow.princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Australia
I am currently:

I must admit I was pretty smart as a kid, watched alot of documentaries etc.... I knew all about how animals made babies, and yet it never dawned on me that people used the same method. So when my yr 5 teacher at school (I was 10) said she was going on maternity leave she explained sex to the class. Wow, that was a nasty shock, I was really disgusted that people had found a better way than animals to do everything except have babies <>



A little bit possessive, little miss obsessive, can’t get over it....
♥ Davo
2022111007





shadow.princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 10:34 AM   #6
Misunderstood.
struggling
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bedfordshire.
I am currently:

i like the post secret site, its cool.



The most profound things are inexpressible.


Misunderstood. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 02:51 PM   #7
whoops
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: japan
I am currently:

when i was about 4 my dad was watching a sex ed video - checking it for school (he was a teacher). my sister and i were intrigued... so the three of us sat down about 2 feet from the tv and watched from beginning to end. apparently, when it finished i turned round with a disgusted look on my face and asked my parents "YOU did THAT???"

My older sister, eager to impress turned round and chimed in

"yes they did....... THREE times!"

my parents love telling this story - my dad is saving it up to be a father of the bride joke - shame me and my older sis are both lesbians - he might have to wait a while longer to embarrass us.



JENNIE desu.

SHINJIRARENAI!!

whoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:47 PM.