RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-08-2008, 02:59 AM   #1
BoundNoMore
feeling like a failure...
 
BoundNoMore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in my own little world...
I am currently:
I miss my RYL mama

Katch is my RYL mama and I miss her.
I just checked her profile and she hasn't been online since June 18.
Has anyone heard from her? Is she ok? I am kinda worried about her.
It is not like her to be gone so long. So I was just wondering if anyone
else had heard from her.



We're all in the same game;
Just different levels.
Dealing with the same hell;
Just different demons.


BoundNoMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 03:15 AM   #2
Auburn Shadow
 
Auburn Shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Plymouth, UK
I am currently:

I think she mentioned at some point that she was going home for a while and didn't have internet access there. Not sure how long she was going for but.... maybe that's it?



~Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly~


***get better soon baby, I need you***


Auburn Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 04:01 AM   #3
Yellow
No Escape From Solitude
 
Yellow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: US
I am currently:

im pretty sure she posted and said she wouldnt be back online until october???
i know that seems a long time. but i know she made a post saying she wouldnt be online for a long time. not sure it was october...but kinda think thats what she said.
sorry cant help more. i do know she was going out of town.
loves.
xxxxx





A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.

Yellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 04:33 AM   #4
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

she was going overseas i think it was. hang on, i'll hunt dwn the post...

http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...ad.php?t=51662

I'm leaving on the 19th (aaaaagh 4 days time) and won't be back until mid October, but I didn't want to go without saying THANK YOU to everyone for all your amazing support.
I've only been with RYL for 2 months but in that time I have shared more than i have in the rest of my life, and it's thanks to you all for being such wonderful people and giving me the strength and the courage to do so.
I know RYL is going to be part of my life for years to come.
I am going to miss you all so very much and wish I could be here for both myself and for you all, but I know it's not going to be possible.
Please take care of yourselves as best as you can and know that even though I am not here in person my heart is and so are my thoughts. Plus I am leaving enough hugs for everyone to last all the time I'm away.
So much love to the most amazing people I have ever met in my life, I'm so glad I have found you.
Thank you xxxxxx



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 04:56 AM   #5
MammaMia
 
MammaMia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

I know why she's gone til then and all that I ask is try not to worry, she'll be back in October as people have said.

I miss her so much and have needed her wise words and just to see her you know? xx



Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 10:03 PM   #6
MammaMia
 
MammaMia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

I spoke to Katch today =D

She says HI to everyone and she's missingall of you and can't wait to come back :]



Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:17 AM.