RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 31-07-2008, 05:19 PM   #1
cakeybites
 
cakeybites's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:
guess the piccy

do you think you can guess what this piccy is of?


Attachment 8790

answers on a postcard....:P


Last edited by cakeybites : 21-11-2008 at 09:57 PM.




When times get tough, the best we can do is remember there is better to come. If we can hold onto this hope, then hope will keep us free.



Amelia Rose 24/05/2011

cakeybites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 05:59 PM   #2
Yellow
No Escape From Solitude
 
Yellow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: US
I am currently:

a very loooong PEAR, like the fruit with leaves or butterflies for eyes. yup.





A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.

Yellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 06:11 PM   #3
Yellow
No Escape From Solitude
 
Yellow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: US
I am currently:

wait!!!!

its an upside down water balloon sitting by a bicycle tire!!!! yup.





A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.

Yellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 06:25 PM   #4
tickety_tick_tock
 
tickety_tick_tock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: here
I am currently:

looks like a deflated balloon
could also be a pattern on a plate/bowl
looking trough a window with a transfer on it towards a hot air balloon



Blah, Blah, Blah!

no-one ever listens to me

tickety_tick_tock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 06:27 PM   #5
lolly_x
 

am i the only one thinking it could be a duck

  Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 06:45 PM   #6
Yellow
No Escape From Solitude
 
Yellow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: US
I am currently:

now that you mention it...it does look like a duck.....maybe the green thing is the side of a boat???





A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.

Yellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 07:02 PM   #7
sparklyshoes
Sheer
 
sparklyshoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: the shire
I am currently:

is it a duck stood on the roof of something? x






sparklyshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 07:02 PM   #8
Popple
 
Popple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Seagull!!!!!



You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.


Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 08:38 PM   #9
cakeybites
 
cakeybites's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

hehe the prise goes to the princess:D

it is a seagull on top of a clear bus shelter. i took it:P





When times get tough, the best we can do is remember there is better to come. If we can hold onto this hope, then hope will keep us free.



Amelia Rose 24/05/2011

cakeybites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 09:17 PM   #10
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

ha how strange




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 10:03 PM   #11
Popple
 
Popple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Yay! lol I only recognised it cause I lie on the floor in the art room to work and when I look up I watch the seagulls waddling along on top it makes a horrible noise!!



You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.


Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 10:04 PM   #12
Kangaroo
No, I'm Not An Aussie
 
Kangaroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Bedfordshire, UK
I am currently:

LOL. I thought it was moths and a balloon



KANGAROO


I HAVE FAMILY - Blondiebear is my sister


Kangaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 11:10 PM   #13
cakeybites
 
cakeybites's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

thans ween*snuggles*





When times get tough, the best we can do is remember there is better to come. If we can hold onto this hope, then hope will keep us free.



Amelia Rose 24/05/2011

cakeybites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 11:16 PM   #14
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

*giggles* i was going to say snot... but since it's solved... :P

nice pic :D



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:13 AM.