RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 31-07-2008, 12:50 PM   #1
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:
Triggering (SI/Suicide) - friend.

jst foudn out friend tried to drown herself. she wtns to go to hosptial but not sure. she thing maybe she shud die. dun want her to die. shed near em but half horu drive. not safe to drive or i woud go to her. leting her down. and now shes lie... noone ned to knwo she's fien, knos what she doing.

i cant brthe and all i want to do is cut. oh dear. i dun know waht ot do. i cnt breathe.



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 01:00 PM   #2
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

she gone to slep. said she'll email me tomorw. stil cant breath. cant. tryign.



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 03:16 PM   #3
~*forever_broken*~
You should just give up on me. I would.
 
~*forever_broken*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: North West, USA
I am currently:

*cuddles Jess*
Oh hunni this must be so scarry, so hard for you. Please stay strong sweetie, stay safe. It sounds to me like you are doing really well by your friend.

I'm sorry I don't have more for you luv, pretty useless atm.

*massive hugs and much love*



I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
~ Marilyn Monroe



~*forever_broken*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 03:47 PM   #4
Yellow
No Escape From Solitude
 
Yellow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: US
I am currently:

oh sweetie....im sorry...dont have anything constructive...im sorry.
please dont hurt you.
i love you Jessypoo.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx





A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.

Yellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 03:57 PM   #5
blondiebear
Bringing back the lost art of Sewing
 
blondiebear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

nothing wise
love you jess
*cuddles you*



My husband is my best friend.

In forgiving others, we are not exonerating them. They may not deserve exoneration. Rather, in forgiving others we are giving up our anger over the fact that what happened is not what "should" have happened or that our life is not the way it "should" have been.

blondiebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 10:45 PM   #6
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

i didn't cut. i ended up curling up in bed and having a massive panic attack. and I want to tell this person how horrible she made me feel by doing that to me! >.< I think the worst thing is she knows my doctor is keeping me out of hospital by the skin of his teeth per se... and it's a scary place for me right now as i'm not safe or even slightly stable. and she still sends me a message... *sihgs*

thank you for hugs :)



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 12:00 AM   #7
blondiebear
Bringing back the lost art of Sewing
 
blondiebear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

*hugs you more*



My husband is my best friend.

In forgiving others, we are not exonerating them. They may not deserve exoneration. Rather, in forgiving others we are giving up our anger over the fact that what happened is not what "should" have happened or that our life is not the way it "should" have been.

blondiebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 12:06 AM   #8
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Hugs Jess loads* I am here if you need to talk sweetie



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 10:57 AM   #9
effervescence
tired
 
effervescence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

i am so glad you did not cut yourself because of someone else's pain.
tell her you love her. and that it affected you greatly.



Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.


effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 05:19 PM   #10
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

i todl hr i cnt be roudn her right nwo unels she starts doing somethign to help herslef. i cnt be round her when she's on a pth that could edn up with me lsing her. i cnt lsoe ntohger friend. i cnt.



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 08:34 PM   #11
Yellow
No Escape From Solitude
 
Yellow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: US
I am currently:

*snuggles tight*
love you.
xxxxxxxxx





A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.

Yellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 12:31 AM   #12
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

well i haven' heard from her. so i don't know if sh's okayt or not. it's bothering me >.< oh well.. it may be selfish to say what i did but i just cnt lose another friend...

thank u for replies eveyrone



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 01:59 AM   #13
blondiebear
Bringing back the lost art of Sewing
 
blondiebear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

*drops by to cuddle you*



My husband is my best friend.

In forgiving others, we are not exonerating them. They may not deserve exoneration. Rather, in forgiving others we are giving up our anger over the fact that what happened is not what "should" have happened or that our life is not the way it "should" have been.

blondiebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 09:13 AM   #14
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

thank you ;)



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 10:54 AM   #15
effervescence
tired
 
effervescence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

it's not selfish to say that. i feel the same.
*hugs*
have u heard frm her yet?



Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.


effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 02:19 PM   #16
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

nothing. i'm a bit hurt really but then.. i don't deserve to hear from her... i was blunt and nasty. *sighs*



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 10:30 PM   #17
ThinkingofRecovery
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greater Manchester
I am currently:

Hi jess

Of course you deserve to hear from you but you are wise to realise that you need to try and keep yourself safe at the moment and can't save everybody.

It's amazing that you managed to resist cutting!

How are you doing?

*hugs*



"Everything is possible through Christ, who gives me strength". Phillipians 4:13

ThinkingofRecovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 10:38 PM   #18
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

i'm... kinda in limbo right now. i want to cut, but can't 'cause i wont stop... it was a huge battle to stop last time... I also know it wont fix anything and will just make me feel worse in the long run... so I guess i'm okay?



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:42 AM.