RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 29-07-2008, 08:54 PM   #1
little_unicorn
-------
 
little_unicorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:
a first for me!

today i went with my cousin, aunty and mum to my cousins wedding dress fitting. she looked amazing. while we were waiting for my cousin ans aunty to arrive at the shop me and my mum went inside and a woman was trying on a really nicedress that i liked. later today me and my mum went back to the car which was parked near the shopped and popped into the shop to look at the dress and i ended up trying on my first wedding dress :D was so surreal! im not even getting married till 2010! although i really like the dress i dont think its the "one" but i still felt like a princess. i know theres no point to this post but thought id share

Lauren x





little_unicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 29-07-2008, 10:45 PM   #2
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

That's awesome! Trying on your first wedding dress is WICKED! And when I tried on the one I chose... it was like WOW! Like something clicked into place! YAY!



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 10:50 PM   #3
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway
 
behindblueyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
I am currently:

Aw that is awesome!!





behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 09:17 PM   #4
youngatheart
 
youngatheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: England
I am currently:

sounds great! i loved trying on wedding dresses!



Differences...are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open. GOF
Albus Dumbledore


pm me anytime :)

youngatheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 12:04 AM   #5
blondiebear
Bringing back the lost art of Sewing
 
blondiebear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

How Fun!



My husband is my best friend.

In forgiving others, we are not exonerating them. They may not deserve exoneration. Rather, in forgiving others we are giving up our anger over the fact that what happened is not what "should" have happened or that our life is not the way it "should" have been.

blondiebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 02:57 AM   #6
Aidee
 
Aidee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA
I am currently:

Trying on wedding/formal dresses is fun :) I have no plans to be married myself, but i've gone shopping with a friend before when she was looking and I got sucked into trying stuff on too, it was fab.



Well it breaks my heart to see you this way,
The beauty in life, where's it gone?
And somebody told me you were doing okay,
Somehow I guess they were wrong.




Aidee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:17 PM.