|
|
 |
|
29-07-2008, 01:12 AM
|
#1
|
|
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently: 
|
Adult - Pity me!
so I fell up the stairs this morning at 1;40 am.... and I have a HUGE concrete graze/burn on my knee AND on my foot, you know the joint between your foot and leg? And I jolted myself silly! So i have a headache as well!
PITY ME! *sulks*
Last edited by Casper_Fading : 29-07-2008 at 02:36 AM.
Reason: cause it's my thread and they have a tendancy to do this...
|
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss
|
|
|
|
29-07-2008, 01:14 AM
|
#2
|
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently: 
|
*huggles and cuddles and squishes* you poor poor baby *snuggles*
|
|
|
|
|
|
29-07-2008, 01:59 AM
|
#3
|
|
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently: 
|
:O biatch!!!! I'm in PAIN! it's an owie! you shuold kiss it better...
*shimmers*
|
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss
|
|
|
|
29-07-2008, 02:29 AM
|
#4
|
|
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently: 
|
lol... erin tried to give me magical pixie healing bruise dust... but it got stuck in my computer and became pixle dust :P
|
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss
|
|
|
|
29-07-2008, 02:35 AM
|
#5
|
|
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently: 
|
who are u calling a kiddie? i'm older than her! but at least... 6 monhts :P
|
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss
|
|
|
|
29-07-2008, 02:59 AM
|
#6
|
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently: 
|
lol Jess getting called 'kiddo' is never going to stop. you're never going to stop calling me 'kiddo' and now you've got someone who's never going to stop calling you that!
:P
|
|
|
|
|
|
29-07-2008, 03:06 AM
|
#7
|
|
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently: 
|
argh! how old are you ween! i'm not a kiiiid! I dont' look like a kid!
You look young soph.. i'm an old hag... yeah...
|
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss
|
|
|
|
29-07-2008, 03:07 AM
|
#8
|
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently: 
|
i cant help looking young, its the asian side that brings that out.
and you're not an old hag, you're beautiful!
|
|
|
|
|
|
29-07-2008, 03:12 AM
|
#9
|
|
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently: 
|
*snorts*
|
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss
|
|
|
|
29-07-2008, 03:13 AM
|
#10
|
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently: 
|
*looks at your pic in your profile* i know you dont believe it but you are beautiful!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
29-07-2008, 03:28 AM
|
#11
|
|
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently: 
|
*snorts some mroe*
|
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss
|
|
|
|
29-07-2008, 03:28 AM
|
#12
|
|
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently: 
|
*glares at ween* geeeeee thanks :P
|
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss
|
|
|
|
29-07-2008, 03:29 AM
|
#13
|
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently: 
|
you never believe anything i say Jess...
|
|
|
|
|
|
29-07-2008, 03:31 AM
|
#14
|
|
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently: 
|
you're my little sister, i'm not suppose to :P
|
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss
|
|
|
|
29-07-2008, 03:32 AM
|
#15
|
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently: 
|
i guess i should just bother trying to convince you of anything then.
does that mean i dont have to belive anything you say?
|
|
|
|
|
|
29-07-2008, 03:36 AM
|
#16
|
|
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently: 
|
no! i'm your big sister, you're supposed to believe everything I say! *nods*
|
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss
|
|
|
|
29-07-2008, 03:37 AM
|
#17
|
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently: 
|
that's not fair! if i have to listen to you then you should have to listen to me too!
|
|
|
|
|
|
29-07-2008, 04:51 AM
|
#18
|
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently: 
|
wtf were you doing on stairs at that time of the morning anyways. Ice pack it so it wont bruise.
|
|
|
|
|
|
29-07-2008, 06:03 AM
|
#19
|
|
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently: 
|
no no, big sister is all knowing. little sister is no knowing! lol you listen to me but i don't have to listen to you! that's how it works! lol
i woke up and thought I had to go to work, then i had to pee so i had to go out to go upstairs and well... yes :P
my hands are really cold so i've been putting that on the sores today and it helps!
|
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss
|
|
|
|
29-07-2008, 08:21 AM
|
#20
|
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently: 
|
Whoops
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
|
|
|
Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:44 PM.
|
|