RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 24-07-2008, 11:12 PM   #1
PropheticStar
 
Got the funk?

Haha, i saw this ad the other day and it just made me think of someone. They will know who they are when they hear it :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIyecYuyrow"]YouTube - Cadbury Boost Totally Nuts Squirrel commercial[/ame]

  Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2008, 11:20 PM   #2
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

LMAO!!!!!!!! Wasn;'t this on at the movies the other day??? :D



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 12:15 AM   #3
sparklyshoes
Sheer
 
sparklyshoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: the shire
I am currently:

God I love boost bars nummmmmm

*drags rene back in and sits on her*

*plays scary squirrel video over.....and over.....and over again*






sparklyshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 12:40 AM   #4
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

Hahah love it.



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 01:35 AM   #5
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

I dont like them at all.






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 01:40 AM   #6
PropheticStar
 

Yeah, it does remind me of someone on here. They're a very squirrelly individual :p But lovely. :)

  Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 03:07 PM   #7
PropheticStar
 

Sharlie does fit the description of lovely but loony... :p

  Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 03:09 PM   #8
PropheticStar
 

*sniggers*

  Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 03:15 PM   #9
PropheticStar
 

You and I and half this board know perfectly well why I'm sniggering :p

  Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 03:25 PM   #10
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

I want to watch the video but I can't when I'm at work.

:(

Sad times.




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 03:33 PM   #11
PropheticStar
 

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLBu5-nX5qU"]YouTube - we've got the funk mighty boosh[/ame]

  Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 03:34 PM   #12
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

Ew! Ew ew ew.

Get the boosh out of here.

*ignores thread*




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 03:37 PM   #13
PropheticStar
 

*glares*

Never badmouth the Boosh. That's a punishable offence!

  Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 03:37 PM   #14
PropheticStar
 

And I don't mean whips and spanking punishment either :p

  Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 03:38 PM   #15
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

Dammit.

I just don't find it funny. At all.




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 04:31 PM   #16
Porcelain Child
The Name Is Claire..
 
Porcelain Child's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: UK
I am currently:

LMAO!!!!

Porcelain Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 11:15 PM   #17
sparklyshoes
Sheer
 
sparklyshoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: the shire
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleutheros View Post
Is it Sharlie? She seems to like the bars and the squirrels...

*strokes beard*
Quote:
Originally Posted by PropheticStar View Post
Sharlie does fit the description of lovely but loony... :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleutheros View Post
Does she keep nuts in her pouch?

*cries*

I feel violated

No there's no nuts in my pouch! Honest to god!

*steals everyones nuts whilst they aren't looking*


mwahahahahahahaha!






sparklyshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 11:16 PM   #18
PropheticStar
 

*squeals* my NUTS! :(

  Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 11:19 PM   #19
sparklyshoes
Sheer
 
sparklyshoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: the shire
I am currently:

. . . .

you have nuts

...........


right





*backs away slowly*






sparklyshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 11:32 PM   #20
PropheticStar
 

Not any more thanks to you Sharlie. :|

  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:49 AM.