RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 20-07-2008, 06:49 PM   #1
Ratatouille strychnine
The sweetest cherry in an apple pie.
 
Ratatouille strychnine's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
I am currently:
I just want to be small again.

Life's so much easier when you're a child. Nothing to worry about. No decisions that have any bearing on your future.

I miss that. I don't like being an adult. I don't like having to be responsible and go to work and revise for exams that if I fail I will be kicked off my uni course and screw up my future.

I don't like worrying about money and owing so much to the charity that let me run themarathon for them. I don't like doing a collection and everyone just ignoring me.

I just want to be small again. I just want to curl up in bed and let life leave me behind.

I don't think being adult malarky is for me.





Ratatouille strychnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2008, 09:06 PM   #2
sparklyshoes
Sheer
 
sparklyshoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: the shire
I am currently:

Everyone wants to be a kid again at some time so that lifes worries arent our own, their the responsability of somebody else. Just because you want to be back there doesn't mean you CAN'T do the whole adult thingy because you can. It's just getting through it, life is a mixture of ups and downs and maybe this is just one of your downs? It's not going to last forever. There are good things about being an adult but it isn't an easy road. Please take care hun. Tried to read this the other day but it said it had been moved?
xx






sparklyshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2008, 09:08 PM   #3
pixiedust
 
pixiedust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
I am currently:

*hugs* I don't really know what to say but I just wanted to let you know you're not alone in feeling that *hugs* xx



Sometimes the way in life seems cloudy...But remember, after the storm comes clear skies

pixiedust is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:43 PM.