RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 19-06-2007, 05:05 PM   #1
Scabette

I am currently:
Triggering (ED) - Again

I know I keep posting about this, but I just feel like ranting and screaming and crying. You don't need to read this. I'm so f-ing fat! I know, my BMI is officially healthy, but this is the biggest I've ever been.
I think I'm bulimic. I fit the official criteria. I keep trying not to binge, but it never seems to work. I don't even realise that I'm supposed to stop myself until I've started, and by then its too late.
I would really like to lose about 10lbs, in a healthy way, to give me a BMI of 19, but to be honest, all I've been successful at is purging and restricting. I don't want anorexia again, but I swear even that hell was better than this one.
I try food diaries, meal plans, everything, but I can't eat right without getting obsessive about it. There must be a happy medium somewhere? x

Blessed Be, x Pip

"Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful that it happens in that order."

adopted by surprising mystery loves [prettyontheinside]
Small_Black_Flower is my sister

Scabette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2007, 05:14 PM   #2
Behind the Smile
a single step.

I am currently:

please be careful hun
i know it's hard, but you can do this
take care

<3

If we fall,
we don't need self recrimination or blame or anger -
we need a reawakening of our intention
and a willingness to re-commit,
to be whole hearted once again.

Behind the Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2007, 06:13 PM   #3
nowhereman

I am currently:

You're right, it is hell and you deserve better. It's good you want to lose in a healthy way, maybe give that a try again? I'm sure it would work if you gave it time.

nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2007, 06:23 PM   #4
lydia.

Please don't feel sorry for posting. We're here to listen and help in any way we can. If posting helps, post away :)
I know it's tough going, but you are at a healthy weight. You do not need to loose weight, and put yourself through all this again. Being any thinner doesn't automatically mean that you'll be happy with your body. You need to just learn to love yourself. No one is perfect anyway. It's a violent cycle, please be careful.
If you want to loose 10 lbs, please do it the healthy way by eating three nutritionally balanced meals a day, and do at least 30 minutes of exercising. Starving yourself, or making yourself ill will only damage your body, and the weight doesn't always stay off.
Hang in there
*squishes*

lydia. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2007, 03:38 AM   #5
ashlee_118
Hidden Tears

I am currently:

*hugs* losing weight a healthy way is the best and is the easiest to keep off as well. sorry dont have any advice atm, take care and hang in there your worth it.
Ash xxx

ashlee_118 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)