Small or large purse?
both - depends on where ur going..
Jeans or skirts?
both .. but more jeans - more likely
Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable?
not USUALLY
Do you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy?
not really i always do it but i just like getting ready sometimes it fun but not for a guy they aren't worth it:P
What is your favorite color?
white
Do you consider yourself girly?
yesh i guess
Heels or Flats?
Both.. flats are the cuttest :) but im crazy bout heels 2 .. :))
Did you ever cry during a romantic movie?
NO!
Would you leave the house without makeup on?
depends on where im going, usually i dont wear any makeup.. (only some for college or when i go out - evenings:))
Wal-Mart or Target?
target
Do you consider making out "unladylike"?
if you are eating eachothers faces off then yes
On the scale of 1-10 how fun is shopping?
If its with some friends then like a 6.. 2 much people - 2 much interests, if i go shopping just with 1 friend (who goes to the same shops as i do) then its 7/8 - still suck cuz u have to use ur own credit card .. but if i go with my mom then its a 10 .. cuz she pays for everything and she honestly tells what looks good on you:))
Do you think lip-gloss is the best?
No, labello for the day and lipstick for the night (ok it can be lipgloss 2:)))
Have you ever been jealous of your best friend?
Actually not.
How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
hmm... 20mins (eating included)
Accessories make the outfit: true or false
depends
Do you like skater boys?
I prefer surfers:PP
Do you often wish there was something you could change about yourself?
who doesn't, no one is perfect
Gold or silver?
both and white gold :D
Do you dress up too much for holidays?
hahaahahaha
Do you like to wear dresses?
YES i love "coctail dresses" :))
Do you write a lot of mushy love poems?
No.
On a scale of 1-10 how much do guys confuse you?
at this point ... 11
In the past 24 hours have you hung out with a guy?
Yes.
What's your favorite girly magazine?
Cosmo, all the way =)
Whats your Favorite mascara?
Urban Decay!
Small or large purse?
Both, depending on situation.
Jeans or skirts?
Mostly jeans.
Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable?
Only when I really want to dress to impress.
Do you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy?
No, the most its taken me is like 3 hours.
What is your favorite color?
Orange
Do you consider yourself girly?
Not really.
Heels or Flats?
Mostly heels. =D Flats are okays, depending on what I'm doing. Or uber large raver smashy boots.
Did you ever cry during a romantic movie?
Yeah.. The Notebook =(
Would you leave the house without makeup on?
Yeah, I usually dun wear all that much makeup.
Wal-Mart or Target?
Targe` all the way.
Do you consider making out "unladylike"?
Only if the others are complaining. ;P
On the scale of 1-10 how fun is shopping?
It depends on who I'm with! It can be like a 10 if its with some really great friends, especially if I have money to burn!
Do you think lip-gloss is the best?
Lip gloss is yummy.
Have you ever been jealous of your best friend?
Sometimes..
How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
About 45 mins when I eat etc.
Accessories make the outfit: true or false
False, depends.
Do you like skater boys?
Some are okay.
Do you often wish there was something you could change about yourself?
LOTS!
Gold or silver?
Silver.
Do you dress up too much for holidays?
Possibly...no one complains. =P
Do you like to wear dresses?
Not really, I dun like my body.
Do you write a lot of mushy love poems?
Nope.
On a scale of 1-10 how much do guys confuse you?
Not very much, they're just complexly simple for the most part.
In the past 24 hours have you hung out with a guy?
Yes.
Whats with devastation disappearing like deforestation?
I can't believe I've been deceived by own worst enemy;
Myself cauterized my heart, denying the spark and nearly tearing worlds apart.
Last Cut/Burn: 6/18/07
What's your favorite girly magazine?
Uhm...Probably Cosmo
Whats your Favorite mascara?
Dont use it. No need for it.
Small or large purse?
Depends where im going and what i gotta take with me.
Jeans or skirts?
Jeans, i rarely wear skirts.
Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable?
Nupp;;
Do you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy?
Nupp;;
What is your favorite color?
Purple, Blue and Black.
Do you consider yourself girly?
I can be at times.
Heels or Flats?
Flats. I cant get Heels to fit. LOL
Did you ever cry during a romantic movie?
Nupp;;
Would you leave the house without makeup on?
I do. LoL
Wal-Mart or Target?
We dont have Wal-Mart so i'm guessing Target.
Do you consider making out "unladylike"?
Uhm..No not really.
On the scale of 1-10 how fun is shopping?
I'm not a fan of shopping. At ALL. So probably a 3.
Do you think lip-gloss is the best?
Nupp;;
Have you ever been jealous of your best friend?
Nupp;;
How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Uhm..Probably only about 20 minutes.
Accessories make the outfit: true or false
Depends what the outfit is and where your going.
Do you like skater boys?
Sure.
Do you often wish there was something you could change about yourself?
What kinda question is that? Everyone does.
Gold or silver?
Silver. Gold looks terrible on me.
Do you dress up too much for holidays?
Nupp;;
Do you like to wear dresses?
Uhm..No not really.
Do you write a lot of mushy love poems?
Nupp;;
On a scale of 1-10 how much do guys confuse you?
Not much at all. 3 maybe?
In the past 24 hours have you hung out with a guy?
Yupp;;
We enjoy warmth because we have been cold. We appreciate light because we have been in the darkness. By the same token, we can experience joy because we have known sadness.
Hair, up or down? Depends on my mood and how long since I last washed it.
Do you straighten your hair? Nope its naturally straight, I do curl it sometimes though when I want to be girly.
What's your favorite girly magazine? Elle, Vogue and Grazia.
Whats your Favorite mascara? Maybelline Great Lash - pink tube, green top, brilliant. lol.
Small or large purse? I have a small one and a ridiculously huge one. It depends how much stuff you need to carry!
Jeans or skirts? jeans.
Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable? Only shoes. But not very often. Mostly I wear jeans, converse and a pretty top and am very comfortable!
Do you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy? Pfft. No WAY! Never more than an hour or two, and thats when you want to wash and dry and style your hair and maybe do a face-mask or something. Besides, I dont "get pretty" for guys, I do it for myself, it makes me feel good about myself!! Guys never believe it when I say this but I think girls pretty themselves up for them, not guys, most of the time.
What is your favorite color? I dont really have one, but I like red and green.
Do you consider yourself girly? To a certain extent, yes.
Heels or Flats? Both depending on the situation.
Did you ever cry during a romantic movie? Im pretty sure Love Actually made me cry the first time. But I generally dont like romantic movies I have to say. They have to have a point that goes beyond just a sappy love story or its no good.
Would you leave the house without makeup on? Yeah of course I would. Most days I at least wear concealer but if I'm having a good skin day or if I'm just popping to the shop or to an appointment or something, why bother?
Wal-Mart or Target? Neither, we dont have them in the UK.
Do you consider making out "unladylike"? No, I do think when people are making out so much it looks like they're eating each others faces in public is not very nice to watch, though.
On the scale of 1-10 how fun is shopping? That TOTALLY depends on the situation. It can be REALLY fun or it can be a nightmare.
Do you think lip-gloss is the best? I never ever wear lip-gloss. I'm a khol and eyeliner girl. I tend to leave my lips bare.
Have you ever been jealous of your best friend? Yep.
How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Depends if I have to have a shower and wash my hair but I can be out the door in 15 minutes if I just have to throw on clothes and do my concealer, eyeliner and mascara.
Accessories make the outfit: Definitely TRUE. Although not always.
Do you like skater boys? No. They tend to be about 13. Bit young for me! lol.
Do you often wish there was something you could change about yourself? Yeah i think everyone does.
Gold or silver? Silver. Gold is tacky most of the time.
Do you dress up too much for holidays? No, but I do like to dress up for special occasions. I do often decide to curl my hair and stuff but I wouldnt say I go OTT.
Do you like to wear dresses? If its a nice dress, I do. I have a REALLY pretty summer dress which I wore to my aunts birthday recently and everyone said it was gorgeous. But I hardly ever wear dresses.
Do you write a lot of mushy love poems? Ew. No.
On a scale of 1-10 how much do guys confuse you? 0. I grew up with boys, my best friend was a guy, I pretty much understand them. Believe me they are very uncomplicated. Its girls I dont get most of the time.
In the past 24 hours have you hung out with a guy? No. I stayed home yesterday.
s a r a h
* pm me * eating disorders info *
"Between two worlds life hovers like a star,
twixt night and morn, upon the horizon's verge."
- Lord Byron
Hair, up or down? Usually down, and it is down at the moment. It only goes up if it's a little greasy but no time to wash it.
Do you straighten your hair? Sometimes, it's about 50/50 whether i do or not.
What's your favorite girly magazine? Heat, Now and Company
Whats your Favorite mascara? YSL waterproof
Small or large purse? I don't actually have a purse, everything gets carried round in my pocket
Jeans or skirts? Jeans. Definately jeans
Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable? Not any more. I used to though.
Do you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy? No, i think i've grown out of that. The guys i would like to look good for are my very good friends anyway so see me looking like sh*t alot
What is your favorite color? Red and White
Do you consider yourself girly? To a certain extent, yes.
Heels or Flats? Flats most of the time
Did you ever cry during a romantic movie? I sniffle, but i don't cry
Would you leave the house without makeup on? I leave the house every day without make-up. I hardly ever wear the stuff unless i'm going out somewhere special
Wal-Mart or Target? Neither, we dont have them in the UK.
Do you consider making out "unladylike"? No, I do think when people are making out so much it looks like they're eating each others faces in public is not very nice to watch, though. <--- ditto.
On the scale of 1-10 how fun is shopping? 100000000000
Do you think lip-gloss is the best? I don't use lipgloss *shrugs*. I use Nivea lip balm though.
Have you ever been jealous of your best friend? Yep.
How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? If it's for an early-turn at work, about 5 minutes. Otherwise, anything from 5-30.
Accessories make the outfit: Sometimes.
Do you like skater boys? No. They tend to be about 13. Bit young for me! lol. <---ditto
Do you often wish there was something you could change about yourself? Yeah i think everyone does.
Gold or silver? Silver... or white gold
Do you dress up too much for holidays? No, i dress down on holidays
Do you like to wear dresses? Yeah, i like to - but it doesn't happen very often.
Do you write a lot of mushy love poems? Ew. No.
On a scale of 1-10 how much do guys confuse you? 3. They confuse me no more than girls do.
In the past 24 hours have you hung out with a guy? Nope, i've been at work.
Hair, up or down? Usually down, and it is down at the moment. It only goes up if it's a little greasy but no time to wash it.
Do you straighten your hair? nope. only very occasionally.
What's your favorite girly magazine? they're all crap. and trying to make you be something that most people aren't and they give a bad image
Whats your Favorite mascara? -
Small or large purse? large-ish
Jeans or skirts? Jeans. Definately jeans
Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable? Not any more. I used to though.
Do you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy? No, i think i've grown out of that. The guys i would like to look good for are my very good friends anyway so see me looking like sh*t alot
What is your favorite color? Blue and purple
Do you consider yourself girly? Not really. I grew up with 4 brothers.
Heels or Flats? Flats most of the time
Did you ever cry during a romantic movie? I cry in like, almost every movie I watch.
I'm just a little pathetic lol.
Would you leave the house without makeup on? I leave the house every day without make-up. I hardly ever wear the stuff unless i'm going out somewhere special
Wal-Mart or Target? Neither, we dont have them in the UK.
Do you consider making out "unladylike"? No, I do think when people are making out so much it looks like they're eating each others faces in public is not very nice to watch, though.
On the scale of 1-10 how fun is shopping? 100000000000
Do you think lip-gloss is the best? I don't use lipgloss *shrugs*. I use "the little green tin" lip balm though.
Have you ever been jealous of your best friend? Yep.
How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? what the whole getting up thing? like up, loo, dress, wash etc? cos that's like 30 mins, but the whole make up thing is ethier about 2 mins or it doesn't happen at all.
Accessories make the outfit: Sometimes.
Do you like skater boys? No. They tend to be about 13. Bit young for me! lol. <---ditto
Do you often wish there was something you could change about yourself? Yeah i think everyone does.
Gold or silver? Silver... or white gold
Do you dress up too much for holidays? No, i dress down on holidays
Do you like to wear dresses? Yeah, i like to - but it doesn't happen very often.
Do you write a lot of mushy love poems? Ew. No.
On a scale of 1-10 how much do guys confuse you? Probably about 7. They are pretty confusing. *cough* JOE *cough*
In the past 24 hours have you hung out with a guy? Nope, i've been at work.
For what it's worth it was worth all the while. I hope you had the time of your life...
I can see you're sad, even when you smile, even when you laugh; I can see it in your eyes, deep inside you want to cry
~ ddoouubbllee lleetttteerr tthhrreeaaddeerr
~ honourary emma
~ honourary katY [Kat*Y* with a *Y* Club]
Hair, up or down? Down
Do you straighten your hair? Yeah
What's your favorite girly magazine? Heat.
Whats your Favorite mascara? L'Oréal Paris Volume Shocking Black Mascara<3
Small or large purse? Small
Jeans or skirts? I like both, but I wear jeans the most.
Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable? Nah not usually.
Do you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy? Nope.
What is your favorite color? Pink.
Do you consider yourself girly? Yup =)
Heels or Flats? Both…
Did you ever cry during a romantic movie? Have done yes
Would you leave the house without makeup on? Course.
Wal-Mart or Target? :S
Do you consider making out "unladylike"? Nah, each to their own I guess.
On the scale of 1-10 how fun is shopping? On a good day… 7-8 ….. on a bad day -10.
Do you think lip-gloss is the best? Yup =)…well after mascara
Have you ever been jealous of your best friend? Nah.
How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? About 20 minutes if I’m just going to the psych or hospital…. If I’m going out shopping or something like that then an hour, including washing/drying/straightening/adding extensions in the hair.
Accessories make the outfit: true or false True
Do you like skater boys? Not my kind.
Do you often wish there was something you could change about yourself? Yup.
Gold or silver? Silver…. And white gold.
Do you dress up too much for holidays? Nah.
Do you like to wear dresses? I like to wear them, doesn’t necessarily mean I like to wear them infront of people though. Just for myself haha.
Do you write a lot of mushy love poems? No.
On a scale of 1-10 how much do guys confuse you? Scale isn’t big enough.
In the past 24 hours have you hung out with a guy? Nope.
What's your favorite girly magazine?
Don't read magazines.
Whats your Favorite mascara?
Diorshow or L'oreal x5
Small or large purse?
Don't own a purse.
Jeans or skirts?
Jeans man, skirts are too uncomfortable.
Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable?
Once in a blue moon. Don't like feeling uncomfortable.
Do you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy?
Well not ALL DAY but if I really care I'll spend a few hours definitely.
What is your favorite color?
Red and black.
Do you consider yourself girly?
Not really. Make-up wise, maybe.
Heels or Flats?
DC's. Or Army boots. Sod the feminist *****.
Did you ever cry during a romantic movie?
Ahahah. No.
Would you leave the house without makeup on?
NEVER.
Wal-Mart or Target?
Eh?
Do you consider making out "unladylike"?
Who cares if it's ladylike? It's making out. It's hot.
On the scale of 1-10 how fun is shopping?
10 with mother as she's the money provider. And she loves shopping.
9 with my best mate
6 by myself.
Do you think lip-gloss is the best?
No. It gets in the way. Hair sticks to it and it smears all over when you try to kiss.
Have you ever been jealous of your best friend?
Slightly.
How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
About 30 mins
Accessories make the outfit: true or false
Sorta
Do you like skater boys?
Don't mind
Do you often wish there was something you could change about yourself?
Sure, who doesn't.
Gold or silver?
Silver. Gold is for chavs.
Do you dress up too much for holidays?
No?
Do you like to wear dresses?
Hate them with a passion. I don't have the body for dresses anyway.
Do you write a lot of mushy love poems?
Never written one in my life.
On a scale of 1-10 how much do guys confuse you?
9. Depends who?
In the past 24 hours have you hung out with a guy? Nada.
Do you straighten your hair?
Yes
What's your favorite girly magazine?
teen vogue/glamour
Whats your Favorite mascara?
The telescrope one.. haha cant even think of the make :S Oh dear.
Small or large purse?
Either, depends i guess.
Jeans or skirts?
both but wear jeans more.
Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable?
Um, i guess ive worn shoes that aren't v comfortable.
Do you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy?
I guess i do spend abit more time on my appearance if its for a guy.
What is your favorite color?
Hmm .. Turqouise :D
Do you consider yourself girly?
mm abit.
Heels or Flats?
Both .. probs wear flats more to be honest.
Did you ever cry during a romantic movie?
Um no i dont think so, maybe :S.
Would you leave the house without makeup on?
NO WAY! Don't want to scare people!
Wal-Mart or Target?
Target
Do you consider making out "unladylike"?
Yar :D
On the scale of 1-10 how fun is shopping?
I like shopping for clothes.. but i get depressed after because i feel fat :( I prefer to go with a large group of people, that way all the attention isnt on me.
Do you think lip-gloss is the best?
I use vaseline.. does my lips wonders :D
Have you ever been jealous of your best friend?
Um, maybe. Jealous that she has such a happy little family :(
How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
About .. an hour and abit.
Accessories make the outfit: true or false
Sometimes.
Do you like skater boys?
There ok, wouldn't say no :P
Do you often wish there was something you could change about yourself?
Hell yeah!
Gold or silver?
I love white gold at the moment. I think silver is nice :)
Do you dress up too much for holidays?
Um .. *shrugs*
Do you like to wear dresses?
Sometimes.
Do you write a lot of mushy love poems?
Nope.
On a scale of 1-10 how much do guys confuse you?
Probs a 7.
In the past 24 hours have you hung out with a guy?
Yea.
[If you think you can win, then you can win. Faith is necessary to victory]
What's your favorite girly magazine?
Ok!
Whats your Favorite mascara?
Rimmel is the one i use, i dont really have a favourite
Small or large purse?
Large, mostly filled with toys and dummys (not for me)
Jeans or skirts?
Both
Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable?
Yeh sometimes
Do you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy?
Beofre my boyfriend moved in i used to but now we live together so he knows how i look first thing of a mornin!
What is your favorite color?
PINK!
Do you consider yourself girly?
Yes!
Heels or Flats?
Heels all the time, i never wear flat shoes
Did you ever cry during a romantic movie?
Yes
Would you leave the house without makeup on?
No, although my boyfriend has recently made me more confident saying i look better wihtout makeup, so i dont wear as much if im in a rush
Wal-Mart or Target?
Im not american
Do you consider making out "unladylike"?
Not really, its natural
On the scale of 1-10 how fun is shopping?
well it depends, if you have got a screming two year old, or a moaning boyf then 1 but when she is in nursery and he is in work and im on my own id say 10
Do you think lip-gloss is the best?
I do not leave the house without it!
Have you ever been jealous of your best friend?
Nope
How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
1-2 hours if my daughter is about, 40 min if she is not
Accessories make the outfit: true or false
True
Do you like skater boys?
No
Do you often wish there was something you could change about yourself?
Yes, i wish i was not so skinny and short
Gold or silver?
white gold
Do you dress up too much for holidays?
No
Do you like to wear dresses?
If im going some where fancy i do like to wear a nice dress
Do you write a lot of mushy love poems?
No.
On a scale of 1-10 how much do guys confuse you?
12
In the past 24 hours have you hung out with a guy?
yes