Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 16-04-2008, 09:00 AM   #1
Chibi-Tan
Chuuu

I am currently:
After 7 years, 4 months free feels..

Like heaven.

Granted this isn't the longest I've ever gone, it was 6 months, but that was when I as 13, and I had no intention of stopping.

I think I've finally put it behind me.

I show my scars now.

Not with pride though, I realize I've done this to myself, so I should live with it and stop feeling so shut in.

I have a fantastic boyfriend who knows all about it. And his sister does too...But I don't care who knows.

I did get asked at work a month ago though "Are you a self harmer" I just told him to mind his own business, what a stupid question!

The urge to cut again has only come once, but that was at an all time low.

I really do think I've done it this time.

Well, I hope I have! :D!

Chibi-Tan is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 16-04-2008, 11:23 AM   #2
Belt
Nerd

I am currently:

AMAZING!

It's wonderful you're confident enough in your recovery to openly show your scars and say, "I'm not proud of myself but I'm proud of how far I've come" Many people have difficulty with that, so serioulsy pat yourself on the back!

It sounds like you've come along way in four months but I'm sure you've realised when you stop self-harming life does become to a certain extent, simplier. Which makes it easier to stop self-harming all together, so just keep it up sugar!

I really reckon you should buy yourself something nice to celebrate. I am having a "3 month free" party. It is something to scream and shout about, especially if you think you're going to be free forever. You can do it!

"Robyn, so many people care about you.
You know that."

Belt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2008, 05:45 PM   #3
Cazki
14/6/2007 -

I am currently:

Wow thats excellent! :) Its really good that your able to go out into the open and show your scars without being to worried. Thats a really difficult thing to be able to do. Im extremly proud of you. You have done extremly well. I wish you all the best.

Take care best wishes Ian

14/06/2007 -

Cazki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2008, 10:00 AM   #4
Chibi-Tan
Chuuu

I am currently:

Thank you so much to both of you :) Your words have encouraged me even more, if that's possible :)

3 months free! That's amazing, congratulations Belt, I hope you stick at it too. It's such an amazing feeling.

Thanks to you as well Avalanche, I'm glad to know I've made someone proud! I just told my mum I'm 4 months free, and she gave me the most patronizing "well done" ever.

Thank you guys anyway, it's nice to inspire people! Keep up the amazing work, you'll be in my thoughts :) xxxx!!

Chibi-Tan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2008, 10:13 AM   #5
pixiedust

I am currently:

Well done!!!!! That's fantastic and great news to hear! You should be really proud of yourself. You've done so well - keep it up!

Sometimes the way in life seems cloudy...But remember, after the storm comes clear skies

pixiedust is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)