RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-03-2008, 06:47 PM   #1
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero
 
Field Of Paper Flowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK
Skelanimals

Skelanimals is a company based in America, but quickly moving around the world. Skelanimals are cute dead animals that need love too. The company sells clothes, shoes, bags, cuddly teddies, jewellery and accessories.

Quoted from the official website for Skelanimals...

Quote:
Skelanimals are the brain children of artist and designer Mitchell Bernal. Each Skelanimal has its own favorite scary movie. They try to pretend they’re not afraid, but when you get scared, they do too.
There are many characters for Skelanimal's, and here is a list of the ones the company have so far...

Foxy the Fox.

Diego the Bat.

Kit the Cat.

Jack the Rabbit.

ChungKee the Panda.

Dax the Dog.

Marcy the Monkey.

Thomas the Hippo.

Pen the Penguin.

Elle the Elephant.

Quackee the Duck.

Dolphie the Fish/Dolphin.

Matt the Mouse.

Cecil the Snake.

I would recommend Skelanimals for girls who are into the "emo" and "scene" and anyone who likes cute animal characters, but with a dark side to them.

Skelanimals is getting more and more popular across the world, and I myself also like Skelanimals. I have a necklace with Dax the Dog on it and I used to have a bag with Dax the Dog on it as well, but this broke and I decided to refund it for the money as I needed it at the time. I intend to buy more products from Skelanimals though due to the fact I think they are adorable and is the kind of design I like on a t-shirt or accessorie.

The official website for Skelanimals is www.skelanimals.com
The official MySpace page for Skelanimals is www.myspace.com/skelanimal

If you are in the UK or USA and are interested in buying some Skelanimal products then here are some online stores that you can easily purchase Skelanimal from (links go straight to Skelanimal products on the store so you don't have to search. How nice am I?)...

Skelanimal's at www.play.com

http://www.play.com/Clothing/T-Shirt...searchsource=1

http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/...archsource =1

Skelanimal's at www.grindstore.com

http://www.grindstore.com/ResultsPag...roductType=All

Skelanimal's at www.ebtm.com

https://search.ebtm.com/search?w=skelanimals

Skelanimal's at www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk

http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/ind...x&cPath=8_4782

Skelanimal's at www.amazon.co.uk

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_...ds=skelanimals

Skelanimal's at www.amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw...ds=skelanimals

Skelanimal's at www.hottopic.com

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/sto...37430202878 6

If I haven't mentioned any places in both the UK or USA please share where you know where people interested can purchase Skelanimal's. Also anywhere else in the world is great to, as I only know the websites above.


Last edited by Field Of Paper Flowers : 12-03-2008 at 06:52 PM.




Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 06:58 PM   #2
Rawrk
 

<333333333.
It's aweesssoommeeee.
icanhasmyspacelayoutwithskelanimals

  Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 06:59 PM   #3
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero
 
Field Of Paper Flowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK

My MySpace layout at the moment is Skelanimals.

I made it myself and it's oober cute! =D





Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2008, 01:17 AM   #4
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero
 
Field Of Paper Flowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK

Yays got my Skelanimal's T-shirt in the post yesterday!

Loves it soooo! =D





Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 10:54 AM   #5
Cherryflavouredskin
You can get through anything with a smile!
 
Cherryflavouredskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Milton Keynes
I am currently:

This might be the wrong place to ask this but has anyone had problems getting there Skelanimals from Forbidden planet? I've been waiting for Diego for 2 months! and they dont know when hes coming in! =(

Cherryflavouredskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 11:43 PM   #6
RenewedHope
formerly: Ghosted Liberation &amp;amp; GhostsInSnow
 
RenewedHope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Midlands
I am currently:

I WANT SKELANIMALS!!!!
wait......did you say you can get them at forbidden planet?
I'm so going into town to get some!!!!!!

RenewedHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 12:40 AM   #7
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

i got long sleeve shirt from hottopic yesterday =p



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 04:52 PM   #8
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero
 
Field Of Paper Flowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherryflavouredskin View Post
This might be the wrong place to ask this but has anyone had problems getting there Skelanimals from Forbidden planet? I've been waiting for Diego for 2 months! and they dont know when hes coming in! =(
I haven't ordered from there for Skelanimals stuff before, but if it's taken that long then you might as well get your money back and head for Ebay. Or you could keep your eye out on the website to see when he's back in stock or just head down to your local Forbidden Planet. ;)

Got a new Skelanimals T-shirt last week...






Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 09:44 AM   #9
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

my fiances little sister has two! i think she got them from... what's new. i'm not sure though!



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 09:09 PM   #10
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero
 
Field Of Paper Flowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK

I wants more Skelanimals stuffs! *sulks and wanders off to ebay to search*





Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2008, 08:51 PM   #11
SweetLemonSour
 

Thought i'd add there is some Skelanimals stuff in Cyberdog in Camden!!

And various random stalls in Camden!

  Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 12:23 AM   #12
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero
 
Field Of Paper Flowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK

Ooooo wicked!

What kind of stuff? Can you post pictures of what stuff they have? =P





Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 12:36 AM   #13
SweetLemonSour
 

Cant take pics in cyberdog:S but i think they have a website
*skips off*

yay they do!

http://www.cyberdog.net/cybershop/pa..._skelanimal s


:)

  Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 01:36 AM   #14
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero
 
Field Of Paper Flowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK

Yeahh I had a quick look around. =)

I wants my old Skelanimals bag back. ='(





Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 04:26 PM   #15
PixieHope.
 
PixieHope.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Nottingham, UK
I am currently:

I think they're well weird.
But then I don't like that sorta stuff.
*wanders off*



And you say I only hear what I want to.

PixieHope. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 09:02 PM   #16
SweetLemonSour
 

:O did you lose it or something?!?!

  Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 11:37 PM   #17
Sweetest Downfall
Bye.
 
Join Date: May 2008
I am currently:

*goes to amazon*

OMGZZ they are amazing *looks at price*

i'm gunna treat myself...lol

Sweetest Downfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 04:25 PM   #18
flybat3
 
flybat3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: missouri
I am currently:

i want one



your tears dont fall they crash around me- bullet for my valentine.

flybat3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 01:12 AM   #19
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero
 
Field Of Paper Flowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK

I want to get more stuff by Skelanimals.

Will have to have a good look around for some goodies. ;)





Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 08:55 PM   #20
atropine
Me
 
atropine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Belfast
I am currently:

that are so cute - i love them!



Lace me up...


atropine is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:19 AM.